PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath of May gathering at BJ's(Pictures)

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 12:50 AM
Well the gathering went as normal , Mudcat's motor locked up and that took him out of commision .... Husband Gone Fishing s motors rewind went south and I sank my boat!!
got drunk and cussed some of our ladies out, I was not there for that one .
Too bad you all were not there to see my boat sink,, it must ah been site
cause everyone came, to watch but NO ONe took a picture , so the motto here is 'if there ain't a picture it did not happen' that's just the way it is.there were alot of Kodack moments.Thanks to every one that helped or heckled, I got wet on this one , i ain't ah wolfing!!! :shock:
We caught some nice fish, alot of them died either on the line or in the barrel so they had to be cleaned we lost count but there were some 20- 30 pounders. Pictures to follow ............ :P .....

Last but not least, Cheryln was no show again!!! :shock: :D :wink:

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 01:01 AM
A very special thank you to mrs Gator and Papa gator for all the time and effort that they put into making this happen they are really swell people .
THANK YOU!!

Thin Water Tracker
05-23-2004, 06:08 AM
[quote="Gentleben"]I sank my boat!! got drunk and cussed some of our ladies out, I was not there for that one .
quote]

I'm I reading this right Ben Looks like I left to soon.

I hat is off to Gator and Mrs Gator on this one had a great time. Met some new people. made my first gathering fish fry and stuffed myself. Dave thanks for taking me out Friday and Medulla as always there no way I can keep up with you my friend. wen this knee get back to normal and I have a boat back under me I'll give you a run for it.

Warden
05-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Want to thank mr. and mrs. gator for hosting, and making the catfish rodeo an event that I will enjoy for monthes to come in memories, this is one i won't soon forget. thank you mrs gator, you were the perfect hostess.
Thanks gator for taking me to pick up my jugs, i couldn't have made it without you. and for pulling me in when my motor gave up and me heading for the rocks.
Ben thanks for the pull in wnen the motor fianaly locked up,.
It sounds like i had a bad time, with all the trouble, and my new motor breaking down, but if you count up all the good things i have been given and all the wonderful friends i now have, the motor is just a small incident.
I have a policy with the tracker people for 6 years on the boat motor and all accessories on the boat. I believe what ever gave up will be covered. this was a policy not with mecury.
there was good food and, I want to thank all the people that came, I can't remember all but thanks anyway. I had a great time, and can't wait till the next one. I think however these things should be held only about 3 or 4 times a year and dates set ahead so every one will be able to take all the time off work they need and plan for it.
Thanks all again, had a good time see you all at the next one.

capn
05-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Enjoyed it much guys... but there was too much fishin to be done to stay around and visit! Caught plenty of fish, 9 gallon bags full of filets between three of us I believe. Got around 15 or 20 before midnight, then pretty close to a limit for Saturday.

So who had big fish for the trip? I heard rumors of a 35lb fish? We had a 21.5 and a 15.5 on our boat, but no monsters.

Warden
05-23-2004, 11:17 AM
i hope that lil thang at the bottom of yer post is talkin bout baseball!!!

05-23-2004, 01:11 PM
i really what to thank a few special people as this was my first event and as most know i been pretty sick for a while and needed lots of help first my wife anita she ran the camp while i was trying to catch some fish so she had the short end of the stick but did a real good job and o course her right hand man on the job mr. paul man is a supurb cook and was greatly need . mr. mudcat sent us off sat morning with a wonderful breakfast biscqits and gravy sausage man i hungry again just thinking about all the food. special thanks goes out to gentle ben for the run home to get some more fish so we had enought for dinner thanks ben for all the help on bringing this together once again got to meet alot of new friends and some old ones again and got some killer deer sausage from don thanks don d.
we caught alot of really small fish but did catch a good some for the dinner we had 67 people come and go friday and saturday. to the ladies that heared some ramblings from the owner i apologize from the bottom of my heart for this and i know if im in charge of another IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. thanks to all that came and to the ones that had boat mishaps i hope it works out and we get out there again. fish on my brothers and sisters.

capn
05-23-2004, 01:36 PM

You betcha! I'm an Astros fan... but when/if the Astros lose out, I'm a fan of whoever is playing against the Yankees! :lol:

Sorry to hear about what happened with the ladies, that stinks. Can't stand a guy who 1.) Gets drunk in public 2.) Cusses in front of ladies. :mad:

Gator, your wife did a fine job. Although she did threaten me for my autograph when we started to shove off! :wink:

Warden
05-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Hey capn, who all was fishin wit you? Sorry you didn't have time to visit with us, all them fish y'all caught would've been nice of you to share with some of the less fortunate, but that's life some people take and not give, some give but not take. . we had a nice time gettin to know everyone that fishes the lake, We had a few problems but will work on the next one. we ain't gonna stop having these get togathers just because of a few inconsiderance of a few.

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 03:33 PM
This is the good side:;;
Don Diego our site crappie pro, did a little damage to the crappie population and did what most people wouldn't, he gave them to some ladies that were fishing off the bank that is Fsihingtx hospitality!!
Thank you Don Diego

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 03:34 PM
This is the good side:;;

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 03:36 PM
The Cleppers came out to see how it went

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 03:39 PM
More fun, the Hilton bros. came out and did some damage to the fish population, they brought in a 33 lber and som 20 lbers not many but they were huge :lol:

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Castnblast and N-splendora cleaning fish , thank you guys for your hard work, Castnblast brought his big boat and we took some newbies out to show them how we do our mudcat Jugs.

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Mudcat it is possible that some of the new guys don't know how we do things but , the thing is then we have a gathering all the fish up to saturday go into the pot for the fish fry and what is left is given to the newbies that come and don't catch fish or get fish very often.
I want to apologize if that was not made clear to the new guys but it just helps out the load.

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 06:24 PM
Willfishing and wife Cleppers in the background!!

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Nice meeting you BBduck and capn, hahah , Mrs Cajun Cooker and Mrs Sam the Bossman

BIGDAVE
05-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Gator and Anita..THANK YOU!! Levi and I had a wonderful time this weekend. Gator, you give Anita a big hug and kiss for us. Anita, you were the first person my wife (Debbi) met. You made her feel welcome and she said she is looking forward to seeing you again. That's ditto for me and Levi too. Gator, not only was she taking care of the camp she even helped some people launch their boat! I am sorry for what happened and will stand behind the decision to boycott BJ'S.

It was great to see the old faces from Febuary gathering and to meet the new ones this weekend. I apologize to those of you I didn't meet. Good things and bad things happen in our lives. It's what we do about the bad things that counts. To me I saw more good than bad and claim this Gator Catfish Rodeo a success! See ya on the water and goodnight.

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Heck Dave, I gave her my own hug, hehehhheh, did not kiss her causing Gator was too close hehehhe, just kidding,
Them girls did their share of the job , heck when I needed a bucket to bail my submarine out Wife Gone Fishing was right there , thank you girl , enjoyed the fellowship, that Boy gone Fishing does a good job grabbing them noodles. Thank you private!!
Talking about hugs I came out of the water and Coreys mom Redhead Kay said oh you poor thing i 'd give you a hug , dang don't be bashful girl, I grabbed her and put some Lake Houston water on here , made her squeel and take off running bahhhahahahaha.

Only bad thing happened me Dave was a little fiddler stuck me to the bone , man that hurt, I woul;d ah cried bu ttha tdand gum Gator would never let me live it down. :P :oops: the rest is all history!!

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Fishing Pohl setting up his pad, glad to meet you. Eric is one of our youn fishing pros.

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:11 PM
yessirie, Don Diego comin in from terrorizin them crappie, good to see ya again ,Don :D :o :lol:

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:14 PM
The man , the main man our very own Cajun Cooker takin a break

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Russel and Dan

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:31 PM
This are some ole duck hunters, Capn, BBduck and Castnblast, i think.

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:38 PM
Medullas big spawning channel, BBduck watches.

Warden
05-23-2004, 08:46 PM
My hats off to Mrs Gator, Gator and to Ben. FamilyGoneFishing had a great time. we enjoyed the company of some really great people.We shared allot of laughs and plenty of good food (i'm still stuffed Haha!). I'm looking forward to other gatherings in which we all can get togeather.

There's nothin better in life than good people good food and some laughs!

See everyone at the next gathering

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 08:54 PM
U are absolutel ycorrect there HGF, we could have fished a little more but man I got t o go to work so i can rest and go on vac whhahahaha had a grea ttime , inspite of the few pitfalls.

Gentleben
05-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Glenns big fish

capn
05-24-2004, 05:58 AM
Hey capn, who all was fishin wit you? Sorry you didn't have time to visit with us, all them fish y'all caught would've been nice of you to share with some of the less fortunate, but that's life some people take and not give, some give but not take.

Not sure what you're implying there? Anyways, I was with medulla762 and BBDucks. I put on a fish fry for 43 people yesterday out of my own freezer, so I needed a little restocking. BBDucks was headed home to fry some up for 35 people I believe, so he was in the same boat. We left around noon on Saturday, and up to that point everybody we had talked to said they were all catchin plenty of fish. No one mentioned that they were short for a fish fry, either. Sorry if I offended anybody by takin fish home... but that was a big reason I stayed up all stinkin night runnin jugs.

05-24-2004, 06:10 AM
mudcat and his brothers

05-24-2004, 06:11 AM
mudcat and his brothers

Thin Water Tracker
05-24-2004, 07:07 AM
Capn, I had no problem with you guys taking your fish. You guys worked hard and were the really the only ones that were working hard at night to catch fish. which seemed to be when the bite was on. I wasn't there friday night but there seemed to be a lot less people fishing or work at fishing. If you have plans for the fish you catch then that should be the right thing to happen. If people come out to these gathering to hit the fish fry and take home fish but not help in the work to cath then they have to take what is there and not think that they should get fish if there isn'ta lot of fish to be given out. I didn't see as much of the coremember working the night shift like there was art the Feb gathering and it shouldn't be up to three poeple to supply fish for te whole group. I could see that the bite was on at night and the other should have adjusted and fished at night but that didn't happen so the drums didn't fill up. So as a whole the number were down and if they are not there to give than so be it. They were your fish and you had plans for them and feeding them to you friend and family is a great thing for you guy to do and my hat is off to you for doing that. If every one tha was there with a boat there would have been working harder at fishing then there would been more fish to pass out but they didn't so there wasn't and that is that. I hope to hook up with you guy again when I a 100% and do some fishing, your true fishermen in my book!

medulla762
05-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks to everyone for all their hard work especially Mrs. Gator! Man, she never slowed down.

Mudcat, the breakfast was fantastic and it was just what I needed to get through the morning. I hope they treat you right on the motor. Keep us updated.

Sounds like we were fortunate enought to have left early before all the bs went down. However we did not leave before some sorry pos stole ten of our jugs, three of mine and seven of BBDucks.

Folks, I had no idea yall were short of fish(that has to be a first for a gathering) or I would have left some of mine. I donated my catch to the two fellas

Yall please don't be too quick to judge these newbies, they are the most giving folks I know and they will be a great fit to our fold!

ThinWaterTracker, you are welcomed to borrow my boat anytime I'm not using it. Don, I'm not just saying this so if you want to fish give me a holler. I hope the knee heels soon. You have to show me them saltwater holes you been filling your fridge from...hehehe.

Looking forward to the next one!

capn
05-24-2004, 08:27 AM
However we did not leave before some sorry pos stole ten of our jugs, three of mine and seven of BBDucks.

And don't forget one of mine from back in that canal! And the feller barely didn't get my other, cause it snapped his line when he was tryin to snag it from the bank. We worked probly close to 60 jugs from Friday evening through early Saturday morning and had 11 stolen from us. :roll: That really stunk.

05-24-2004, 09:17 AM
with out giving up your spots what part of the lake did you get them stolen we need to report the area to lake patrol because they know our jugs and may start watching activity in the area and a few spot checks on the juggers might not hurt either as long as you be legal

BBDuck
05-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Thanks for a great gathering it was really nice meeting a lot of yall for the first time I am looking forward to the next gathering and to be able to do some fishing with some of yall.

Gentleben it was a pleasure meeting you. You have a way of making anyone feel welcome.

I am sorry about there not being enough fish for the fish fry if I had known about the rules of the gathering before I left thangs would have been different. As capn said the fish we did take isn’t for our freezers it was for a fish fry which has grown from 35 people to 100 on the list as of yesterday. But if I had know the fish was needed for the fry Saturday I would had left it there for yall.

Thin Water Tracker thanks for helping with the fish I hope that knee gets better quick and I keep your boat in my thought may it have a miraculous healing :lol: :lol:

medulla762
05-24-2004, 09:36 AM
with out giving up your spots what part of the lake did you get them stolen we need to report the area to lake patrol because they know our jugs and may start watching activity in the area and a few spot checks on the juggers might not hurt either as long as you be legal

Hahaha, you know I don't keep secret spots.

The jugs were removed from the water not ten yards from the west bridge.

medulla762
05-24-2004, 09:37 AM
I forgot to mention I owe a great big thanks to whoever helped me clean fish. Thank yall!

waterspout
05-24-2004, 09:42 AM
Sounds like yall had a good time except for the owner of BJ's. Sorry to hear of that. Ben did you really sink your boat? Hope not! That just aint right.

BBDuck
05-24-2004, 09:45 AM
Lets just say the south side of 1960 bridge some where on the west end. I may be new to jugging but NO your not getting GPS location :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-24-2004, 09:58 AM
okay i know where yall was working im gonna give lake patrol a call just so they can keep a eye out

medulla762
05-24-2004, 10:01 AM
Sounds like yall had a good time except for the owner of BJ's. Sorry to hear of that. Ben did you really sink your boat? Hope not! That just aint right.

I guess Ben couldn't find anybody to throw him in the water so I he did it himself.

What the heck happened Ben?

Warden
05-24-2004, 10:19 AM
capn, Didn't mean to piss anyone off, if you had stayed and socialized a little you wiould have known. these functions are for that purpose, not just for braggin about how many fish you caught and how big they were.
I don't know why you couldn't stay, don't really care, don't even care if you don't come back. I'm just sayin this thing was set for 2 months ahead, . if you had a fish fry to go to , so be it . seems like the main fish fry was at BJ's. that's all i'm sayin.

OUTLAW
05-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Sorry I didn't get to make this one fella's, sounds like I missed a little excitement. I had to finish up my class, 5hrs fri and sat. Also hate to hear the problems that Mudcat and Ben had. Till the next one!

05-24-2004, 10:23 AM
the whole story has to come out and ben aint talking so i will do it if i have too.
bens boat is narrow and as he stepped to the side water came in over the side ( formula) one heavy man +one narrow boat=ben in water
when he got to the ramp back 3rd was full ben standing in water i wasnt gonna laugh but seeing ben in the water brings back alot of good thoughts

waterspout
05-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Oh thats not to Bad, then a laugh is in order :BIG:

capn
05-24-2004, 11:01 AM
capn, Didn't mean to piss anyone off, if you had stayed and socialized a little you wiould have known. these functions are for that purpose, not just for braggin about how many fish you caught and how big they were.
I don't know why you couldn't stay, don't really care, don't even care if you don't come back. I'm just sayin this thing was set for 2 months ahead, . if you had a fish fry to go to , so be it . seems like the main fish fry was at BJ's. that's all i'm sayin.

Well, you didn't hack me off, but I feel like you're tryin to step on some toes here! I know you're makin some references to character that are bordering offensive. Nonetheless, no offense taken, this is the internet and the intent behind posts is often misunderstood, and I'll stay respectful.

I'm sorry if you took my first post for braggin. When I posted it, I was under the impression that others did as well or better than we did. Had I been aware that some others struggled because the daytime bite was off, I wouldn't have said anything. All I was sayin is that I enjoyed myself while I was there.

I went to lake to fish. I had plans to head to Conroe, but BBDuck and I changed up at the last minute so that medulla would have some help over the night. I would call fishin with good buddies socializin at it's finest, and we did plenty of that. Medulla pointed me to this site last week... so what if this thing was planned 2 months ago if I didn't know about it and wasn't even joined up on the site?

The fish fry was on Sunday. I left Saturday at noon, so it wasn't for the fish fry. 1.) I had a whole two hours of sleep that night because I fished hard, and needed sleep 2.) I have a wife and 2 year old that can't handle camping out, and I don't like to leave them for longer than one night 3.) I go to church on Saturday evenings instead of Sunday mornings, and I don't like to miss church even for fishin unless I have too. Did I need any more reasons to leave when I did? And what if people did only come to fish and not socialize at all, what do you care? Atleast they came and met people and maybe fished with someone new.

I had no intentions of stayin for the fish fry and didn't, so I didn't "take" anyone's fish, except that medulla had BBDuck and I split his share.

Please hold off on the character judgements and atleast give the benefit of the doubt. You guys know medulla well... heck I take him huntin durin duck season and fish with him nearly every weekend during the off season. You ever known medulla to keep bad company?

That's all I got to say.

Honestly, it was nice seeing you guys again. If you guys wanna spend some time socializin at the next event, ya'll are more than welcome to say hi at the cleanin table (as most everybody did) or jump in the boat. We have a darn good time and good fellowship when we're fishin. This weekend as no exception.

CastnBlast
05-24-2004, 11:11 AM
I knew I had ******* up by leaving my digital camera at home on Saturday . . . something always happens when you don't have a camera! Was leaving BJ's in my boat around 7:30 pm, was gonna pull up next to Ben and tell him bye. I look over and see him standing in knee deep water and the back third of his boat had disappeared! I'm thinking . . . Ben, what the heck are you doing over there . . . you forget to put the plug in or what? Gas tank and everything else was floatin'! Good thing it wasn't very deep next to the bulkhead . . . or that thing would've gone down like the Titanic!

Ben, you got that "floating brick" up for sale yet? Need to find you a wide 16' (with floatation) and be done with it. You been workin' hard most of your life . . . time to reward yourself with a bigger boat!

Must have missed Bill the drunk . . . I could tell he was gonna get wound up sooner or later. :drinking: That wouldn't have lasted long had I been around . . . I can't stand that kind of ****.

CastnBlast
05-24-2004, 11:25 AM
Ya'll take it easy on these new guys . . . Capn, BBduck. Sounds like there was a lack of communication, more than anything. Was there really a shortage of fish on Saturday? Appeared to be plenty of fried catfish to me. Had they known about the fish shortage, if there really was one, then I know these guys would have left some of their catch. People should be free to come and go as they please . . . some people want to fish mostly, and some want to socialize more than fish. Me personally, I don't really care that much for catfishing, I would rather be crappie fishing or trout fishing. But I'll help out any way I can.

medulla762
05-24-2004, 11:32 AM
...But I'll help out any way I can.

So you wanna help do you?

Ok, you can start helping by puttin' me on some of them yellow mouths...hehehe...

05-24-2004, 12:27 PM
okay let it go we had to steal some bags of filets because we started running out. me and joey i know we brought in close to 80 in the day and 1/2 we fished for saturdays fry but most were smaller than normal we made do . we also feed more people than i have ever seen at roundup and we had none left to send home with the folks this time but we have in the past. so as far as i could tell no one went hungry and i think that everyone really enjoyed themselves we where able to make a few non members very happy sunday morning also thanks don diego and the hilton brothers

Warden
05-24-2004, 02:35 PM
I didn't say you took anyone elses fish, don't put something in that ain't. I just meant if you had knowned maybe you could have shared with the people that didn't catch any thing, I gave everything i caught, and would have given more if my motor had not quit, I'm sure you are a stand up guy, and i'm sure you didn't know about the shortage of fish, This is all a misunderstanding and if thought out will turn out ok. I don't have any hard feelings toward you or anyone else. The next gathering we have it won't happen, there will be plenty of fish and everything will work out.
I'm not going into all the cr@p that has been said here by a few, that has made comments so we gonna back outta hereand let this go.
Lets keep the sight clean and talk about fishin.

medulla762
05-24-2004, 03:17 PM
...talk about fishin.

When/where is the next one?

Where is everybody fishing this weekend. It is going to be a zoo out there so yall be careful.

I'm headed to Matagorda Bay to fly cast to some tailing reds.

Good luck where ever you go and don't leave home without a lot of patience, I'm sure we are going to need more than usual this coming weekend.

Drive carefully and don't forget to grease them bearings.

Gentleben
05-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Guys please hear me out let's forget what happen, it is all history and like i said before we did not post the rules and this is about fellowshipping and eating . so guys are alll welcome and the next one we'll do better,

Mudcat is the sole inspiration behind his juggs and this website is built up mainly by the Mudcat Flagging Juggs , some folks may not agree with me but most of the people that have joined this site are products of the Flagging Juggs and if you ever want to learn jugging and have the time go out with Mudcat and he wil lteach you plenty , Medull Gator ,myself and many others have been taught by Mudcat , is a very good moral person . he is always out to help people and it hurts him when he could not go out and fish to send people home with fish that do not normally fish or that do not have a boat. that is most ly wha tthis site is built about we invite people who have no boats and take them out show them how the juggs work and send them home with some fish .
Thank you and I hope i did not offend anyone .

Next one will for sure will no t be at BJ's, but maybe a t Lake Houston Marina , they are a little bit higher bu t, when we set it up we don't pay the $5.oo per car and alot of nicer things and if a drunk comes by we just throw him in the water and go on.

We have held two gatherings at that place and it was nice, nicer .
Anyone that would like to host one let me know and i will talk to Jerry and try to set it up, another thing from Lake Hosuton Marina is that we are closer to the juggs and don't use as much gas running up and down the river.we'll have another one in about 2 months or so

Warden
05-24-2004, 06:51 PM
get the bulkhead fixed or you will have alots of sunk boats

don diego
05-24-2004, 08:09 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I had a blast at the gathering. I must have missed the drunk and the shortage of fish, so I thought everything went off pretty smooth. I met a lot of nice folks. I want to thank Gator for showing me how to run the juglines and not get them tangled in your prop. I've already talked to mudcat about making me up some jugs. Maybe I'll have them before the next gathering. I also met a couple fellow crappie enthusiasts. I believe we can help each other catch more crappie by communicating via fishingtx.
Ben, it was good to see you again. I'm sorry about your boat. At least you should feel fortunate that it sank in 3 feet of water and not 30.
I'm on the Lake just about every weekend until deer season. So if you see me out there, give me a holler and we'll chat. If you want to hook up and do some crappie or want help running your jugs, send me a message.
Lookin forward to the next one.........
dd

Gentleben
05-24-2004, 08:39 PM
DD that was the deepest 3' water I never been in :shock: and the fish shortage was smoothed out so no one knew except gator Mud and me, no one has admitted this but Sunday morning we found Gators barrel about 1/2 full of lively kicking fish he did not know how they got there :shock:
the hilton Bros Jim and Pete were besides tehm selfs the yhad never caught or cleaned so many fish , everyone had a blast we are one big family and that's why we have disputes and disagreements,we'll get together and go crappie fishing, I love to crappie fish and eat crappies .
We got Blake Tom Mudcat and myself that love to fish them crappie, :shock: **** has been known to chase a few of them :roll:

Warden
05-24-2004, 08:53 PM
Well, like Husband said, this family had a wonderful time. Thanks Gator and Anita and Ben, as always I left with high spirts and a spring in my walk for getting to all you good folks. That most diffently out weights the bad that happened to us and to others. I wish we could have fished more but with a broke rewind and idle switch, plus I burn within 5 minutes being on the lake in the afternoons. Right **** ...lol My wish was that HGF, KGF and myself could have done some nite fishing Saturday. I know if I had asked someone would have taken us out Saturday nite, but with all the boat mishaps, I wasn't going to press the lucky charm any more. I warn you all... next gathering don't look for us on land.... :D :D I wonder is there food delivery on the lake...lol. "God take care of all these good folks and watch out for each and everyone." Amen

Gentleben
05-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Most gratitude and thanks for Mudcat's fine breakfast he cooked u psa tmorning if ya missed it then ya missed it!!!
MudCats Pad

Gentleben
05-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Bill BJ and Bob

Gentleben
05-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Chow line ,Big Dave and Levie

Gentleben
05-31-2004, 10:18 PM
And to all my fishing brothers too!!

Gentleben
06-03-2004, 03:53 AM
More pics coming later!! :D just tune in!!

Gentleben
06-09-2004, 10:39 PM
more pics still to be downloaded

Gentleben
07-06-2004, 07:02 AM

You betcha! I'm an Astros fan... but when/if the Astros lose out, I'm a fan of whoever is playing against the Yankees! :lol:

Sorry to hear about what happened with the ladies, that stinks. Can't stand a guy who 1.) Gets drunk in public 2.) Cusses in front of ladies. :mad:

Gator, your wife did a fine job. Although she did threaten me for my autograph when we started to shove off! :wink:
Thanks Capn!!

Warden
07-06-2004, 07:05 PM
What's the post above about?, looks like strrin to me.

CajunDan
07-06-2004, 08:40 PM
What's the post above about?, looks like strrin to me.

Looks like a THANKS to me.

Gentleben
07-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Dang Mud you reading too much into this , after all the verbal abuse this new guys received i was merely thanking Capn for his post , and gettin gthis forum back on the scroll for some friends of mine , yes I do have freinds wanted to see the pictures of the muster and that's why i put them in the scroll box so they could find them, sorry that you misinterpret it as stirring. :lol: :oops:

Warden
07-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Why would anyone bring up a negative post , that is degrading someone?
It didn't make sence to me thats all..