PDA

View Full Version : Cajun Dan comes to Houston

Gentleben
06-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Guys ole Dan Watkins aka CajunDan came all the way from Dallas Tx to fish with us and the best I could do was take him bream fishing :shock: but we had a great time :lol:

06-05-2004, 01:48 AM
thats a great picture ben but you still look better soaking wet bbbbaaaaahhhhhhhh 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gentleben
06-05-2004, 07:16 AM
u just jealou causin u ain't in it whahahhahahhahh hhhhhehehehe
it's kindah like i told my sis in law dang the wide angle don't go that wide :shock: :oops: :mad:
Thas my main man Gator when you walked out he stepped in, folks CajunDan is our youngest Moderators and does a splendid job
keeping this site clean and happy thats all we want is a place to play and not get hurt and that's where Cd comes in he is a emergency management kind of guy plus our hostage crisis negotiator
I on the contrary am on the tactical end.

CajunDan
06-23-2004, 01:46 AM
Whew,,,,,,, there's a whole lotta fatness in that photo......

Comin back this week. Be there on Thursday night. If medulla will let me I might get to tag along with him.

Hey, medulla, I caught me a poor mans lobster on a jiggin spoon Friday. Dumped it in de gumbo pot when mama wasn't lookin.....hehehehehe

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM it was gooood.

medulla762
06-23-2004, 07:47 AM
Hahahaha that's gou'd...hehehe...

waterspout
06-23-2004, 08:31 AM
Medulla you jinxed me didn't you... I tell you about a hole and you do a rain dance to make it fresh :mad: LOL Someone please help me with a norain dance! I take off to fish aand now there is lightning storms everywhere, eeerrrrr owell good luck guys,, I got to go find me some salt, this rain aint gonna outsmart me, Them fish are in the water and,,,,,,,,,,, I'm on them. Have a good one guys. l8rs

Gentleben
06-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Gato said it was "Fat Power Rules" who you callin fat??? :shock: :lol:

CajunDan
06-27-2004, 07:40 PM
I like to consider myself as fluffy....... :lol: