PDA

View Full Version : Salt picking up

Thin Water Tracker
06-06-2004, 06:52 PM
Looks like upper bay is starting to pick up. Time to hit those pilings and sweet spots.

Gentleben
06-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Hey Do that's good news, ya got ur boat back ??? :D :lol: :oops:

waterspout
06-07-2004, 08:56 AM
I would have to agree. didn't do to bad myself :shock: :D

capn
06-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Good to hear... we finally had a couple days with low winds, hopefully that trend will become more frequent. Will probably try to hit the salt thurs or fri morning this week if the winds are decent.

Thin Water Tracker
06-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Ben, If I'm lucky two week talked to the Plant today it looks like they are going to be able to fix it. once they got a look at it and they said it was the 1st one they have had that gave way like it did. I asked them if it was the first then how could they insure me that this wasn't going to be a on going proble. They said if it busted againg they would replace it. But again stated that it wouldn't I never know what gave way seeing that all the damage is under the front deck. b ut I will be keeping a vary close eye on it for signs. So as I first figured they will ship it back the end of next week and it will most likely take them a week to re-rig it seeing that every thing had to come off of it. So if every thing worksout I should have it back in my hand on the 25th. start my long change on the 1st and will be looking for that star trout.