PDA

View Full Version : New all time low,, high fence fishing!

waterspout
04-01-2008, 01:59 PM
http://bluewaterfishingranch.com/

what people do for money! :lighting:

Scotta
04-02-2008, 12:20 AM
That is absolutely ridiculous. Next, they will hold a deer on a leash at the end of a gun range.

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Awe Maaannn !! You got me !!! I was looking for the company's number to call !!!!! :) :applause: :applause:

roadtrip57
04-02-2008, 01:48 AM
good april fools joke lol

KingTut
04-02-2008, 04:16 AM
Darn! I was ready to call for the "old man and the sea" package!

Ole Bill
04-02-2008, 06:41 AM
im glad i waited till today to open that one up good april fools joke

irfishyir2
04-02-2008, 08:36 AM
That is absolutely ridiculous. Next, they will hold a deer on a leash at the end of a gun range.

dont joke, thats already close to reality now. Back in the 70's I had the honor of hunting on the King Ranch and that was as close to shooting a buck tied up as I will ever hunt.

croxt
04-02-2008, 12:21 PM
when i was in belfast in january, i saw several salmon fish farms of the northeast coast of northern ireland. I do not know if they allow fishing of these "net" areas....but it wouldn't be a stretch from what you posted.

Seems last year a jellyfish swarm devistated one of the farms. another problem they have is the farm fish getting out of the nets and breeding with the wild fish population.

mikechell
04-02-2008, 12:24 PM
ONe of my nieces is a marine biologist. I asked her, several years ago, why aren't there any aquarium displays of marlin and tuna, etc.
She explained that they are like some sharks, they cannot stop swimming. They have to be moving forward to move water over their gills. So it would take and enormous tank, with water moving all the time, to support them. The aquarium in Atlanta actually is big enough.
So, as soon as they claimed to have penned marlin, I knew something was ... up.
It is a good hoax/joke though. Lots of people out there with more money than sense, would have bought into that.