PDA

View Full Version : *BOLO*Items needed for special project

Randy
10-25-2004, 06:57 AM
Here is a list of thngs to .BOLO..BOLO...... Be On The Look Out !!

Old fence wood approx 200 sq. feet

a stainless steel sink, 1 hole or 2 hole with a faucet

2 plastic tanks approx 25 gallons each one for fresh water and one for gray water

a screen door left hand or right hand don't matter

angle iron peices at least 8' to 16'

Old barn tin approx 400 sq ft

cutting board material approx 8' x 3' ?

This is a start.

check the piles out behind the garage or where ever.
I hope to have this all put to gether by the Nov. Gathering.

Fishingtx is gonna have a Fish Fry Shack and cleaning station on Wheels.
no more cookin in tha rain and mud.
If any one has any ideas or suggestions for one let me know
Thanks.

medulla762
10-25-2004, 08:09 AM
Very cool project you got going Randy!

Gentleben
10-25-2004, 08:12 AM
I can get you the two 25 gal barrels , i will order them directly, heavey trash pick up is a good time to search for this items as you drive from garage sale to garage sale.

BBDuck
10-25-2004, 09:52 AM
I've got some tin your more then welcome to. I was about to haul it to Lufkin for metal scrap theres about 20 sheets approximately 20 ft long it has rust spots here and there and a few pieces are bent
But its free :lol: :lol:

Randy
10-25-2004, 09:58 AM
That is what I need, Just let me know when and where I can pick it up
Thank you
Randy

Randy
10-25-2004, 10:01 AM
GB,
Mrs. Boat said to look behind the garage lol !

dwaynez
10-25-2004, 10:41 AM
Randy

I may have a sink lying around, my dad is always pulling them out when rebuilding mobile homes and I will see if he can locate some for you

Also I will check with my bud who works for a fence building company and see if i can get some wood.

cherylrw
10-25-2004, 10:50 AM
can you use a counter top since you say like a cutting board? Theres a place down the road that sells them pretty cheap

Gentleben
10-25-2004, 11:13 AM
No, no, no, no buying, please this is going to be low cost project hehehehheh.
It will be a cadillac, Randy she is right I have an old bvoat trailer has alot of pig iron come look in my back yard and bring your horse trailer , i have alot of trading material !! AHa , mrs boat been peeking :?

cherylrw
10-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Well fine Ben LOL ... just asking I would have picked it up..Only scrap around here is where they change out a/c units

Gentleben
10-25-2004, 11:21 AM
OH sorry ok then that's ok up to Randy I just pickin on you

saundecw
10-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Randy, I have the frame from a trailer that is 5'W X 10'L. The frame is 3" angle iron and includes the axle. It had two new 15" tires on it that are still up but has been sitting for years outside. I also have a yellow enamel double sink that is taking up space. The faucet is still on it but I'm not sure what condition it's in. You are more than welcome to them if you can use them.

Wayne

Randy
10-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Wayne can you email me your phone #
Thank you
Randy

Randy
10-25-2004, 10:00 PM
I want to really thank everyone here for the responses and the emails.
Just in one day the members here have come up with most of the material needed to put this thing together.
I am going to try to have this thing done before the next Muster.

Then we can store it in Ben's back yard. ha ha ha ha .

I also got a line on a port-a-can, but who would haul it and empty it?

Gentleben
10-26-2004, 06:12 AM
Rand y le y me know when yo uwanna have a workday and we'll get together and help you put i ttogethere , my acetylene torch and welder are ready!!
MY BACK YARD<NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO warden said if thta trailer of pig iron ever leaves sghe no wanna see i tno more , i don't do porta cans or out houses but maybe i tcould be converted to shower for the summmmrtime

Gentleben
10-26-2004, 06:16 AM
The Fishingtx Catfishboat Taco stand on wheels, have stand will travel we need a good name 4 it r the Catfisboat fro mFishingtx I don't know i am goping ta bed , nite

Randy
10-26-2004, 07:14 AM
"FishingTx Fry Shack"
"FishingTx Grub Wagon"
"FishingTx Catfish Kitchen"
????????????????????????

Gentleben
10-26-2004, 01:35 PM
:shock: Since you are building this thing can't see why we could not put both sites names :?
Look at this can you use any of this for what :?:

dpiper
10-26-2004, 02:12 PM
We can make it a floater. :D

My brother may have some shelves he can donate. He will get back to me with dimensions later today.

Do you need any electrical fixtures? Let us know. John Russ is an electrical contractor.

TCFishingTx Chuck Wagon

choo choo man
10-26-2004, 07:55 PM
randy,i have a double sink if you need it,stainless with faucet and sprayer

Randy
10-27-2004, 01:27 AM
choo choo man, yes the s/s sink would be lighter than the cast iron one.

d.piper, if he has a few wall plugs and a switch or 2 that would be great.but they are not that expensive if he don't.

Ben, what in the world would we do with sewer pipe?, I know that we get carried away on the posts sometimes, but..........

I set Monday aside to start going around and picking this stuff up.

Thanks again everyone.

Gentleben
10-27-2004, 06:50 AM
That's not sewer pipe that's catfish Motels !!

dwaynez
10-29-2004, 02:18 PM
lol

gonna leave a light on for em
or some chum at the door step

saundecw
11-22-2004, 06:47 PM
Randy,
Give us a list of any items you think is still needed so we can be on the look out.

Randy
11-22-2004, 07:07 PM
I had gotten busy here at the home place and got side tracked, I am gonna try to round up that suff as soon as I can, Thank you everyone for being patient.
Randy

choo choo man
12-12-2004, 09:59 PM
hey randy,hows the project coming?been doing any work on it,need any help.just give me a call