PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Algonzo...

algonzo
12-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Hello all. It's been about a week since I've been able to log on, I'm on vacation from work, and my internet was down at home. I've got everything going now, and I'm in the process of catching up on all the post. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year.

I'll go and catch up and post on "ALL" of the posts that I've missed.

dpiper
12-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Speaking of the devil. I called you today at work. Needless to say, you weren't there.

Donald

dwaynez
12-31-2004, 02:47 PM
Welcome Back! Algonzo

A week without the forum, I don't know how you did it, I would have been a wreck, LOL!!

Glad your back

BIGDAVE
12-31-2004, 05:44 PM
Great to see you back! Figured the sisters had you and your brother hog tied. HeHee. Happy New Year!!

Gentleben
12-31-2004, 08:32 PM
What :evil: u talkin bout?? Oh that ohne that's my ole buddy the Gonzos connection :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dwaynez
01-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Algonzo

did you get any fishing in while on vacation?

algonzo
01-04-2005, 09:00 AM
I wouldn't call it much of a vacation. Momma had me busy putting up Christmas stuff, Taking care of all those little projects that I kept putting off til' my next vacation, painting upstairs, and then taking down Christmas lights, and putting up Christmas trees, etc.... etc.

So unfortunately I didn't do no fishing. But it's a new year, and them fish are fixing to spawn, so I should be ready by then. Besides, Teamgonzo will have his boat by that time.

dwaynez
01-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Sounds good
I did a little of the same with the lights and fixer upper projects. I plan on getting some fishing in real soon, just have not been able too lately.