PDA

View Full Version : WHERE exactly is the "Surfside Jetty" ?

basshog
06-12-2009, 08:48 AM
The Surfside Jetty

I would like to know how exactly to get to this Pier thing ... anyone know what street it's on? i've seen this pier in differen sites , would like to go there some day... :icon_confused:

willie
06-12-2009, 04:40 PM
its in freeport, just mapquest freeport jetties.

Jerome
06-12-2009, 05:05 PM
here you go!
Driving Directions to Park:
From Houston: Take HWY. 288 south towards Freeport. Take Hwy 332 exit south to Surfside, cross over bridge and turn right on CR 257 (Bluewater Hwy). Follow to the end of the road and turn left. Go approx. 1 block and turn right into the park.From Galveston: Cross over Toll Bridge at west end of island towards Surfside. Follow CR 257 (Bluewater Hwy.) straight till you reach the Surfside Jetties (Approx. 15 miles from toll bridge) and turn left. Go approx. 1 block and turn right into the park.From Corpus Christi: HWY. 35 intersects with HWY 36 in West Columbia. Turn right and travel south to Freeport. HWY 36 will dead end at FM 1495. Take a left, follow road, it will turn into CR 523. At the HWY 332/CR 523 intersection turn right, go over Surfside Bridge, turn right on CR 257 (Bluewater Hwy). Follow to the end of the road and turn left. Go approx. 1 block and turn right into the park.

basshog
06-13-2009, 10:12 AM
thanks u guys kick ****... your my BUDS ! I don't even have to ask the Fishin'buddies i know for anything anymore cause' this forum is full of pros...