PDA

View Full Version : PROUD OF MY SITE

cherylrw
01-18-2005, 05:37 PM
I just want to say that I am very proud of the members we have old and new...We have a fine group of fisherman on this site and we are going strong.I want to thank each and every one of you for you input and helpfulness on this board.

Gentleben ,Randy,and ALL my mods you are doing a fantastic job here keep up the good work!!

[B]CHERYL

flatcats
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
I've only been here a short time, but during that I've never felt better about how a forum was operated in a very, very long time. Everything from the ownership and administration to the moderators and then out to the general membership is 100% top rate.

As some here already know, I have lots of expirience in these things so you can believe me when I say that you folks ROCK! LOL

Steve
"A proud general member"

dpiper
01-18-2005, 06:39 PM
"Proud" = Pride = LSU TIGERS!!!!

saundecw
01-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Ditto that dpiper!!!!

Wayne

flatcats
01-18-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm think I'm going to have to donate this favorite hat of mine for a raffle to benefit FishingTX now.
I'm getting into so much trouble with it here that if I ever go to Tyler again some Aggie or Longhorn is going to try to throw a whuppin' on me for all the posts about it, LOL.

Steve

dpiper
01-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Them aggies and longhorns are a bunch of tutu wearing sissys. I'm a UoH Courgar. Go Cougar High.

Gentleben
01-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Thanks Steve we are proud too.

Warden
01-18-2005, 08:40 PM
HI THERE MR STEVE,LET ME SAY I WAS ON ANOTHER SITE TODAY WHEN YOU WERE BEING TRASHED FOR BEING HERE.I DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHERE HERE WAS TIL THE ADMIN THERE PUT IT IN A LIEING POST ON HIS SITE..I BET ITS NICE TO GET MEMBERS FROM SCUMBALLS WHO DONT REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

cherylrw
01-18-2005, 08:43 PM
MRCATTER: Please DO NOT start anything here.Ireceived the email you sent and we already knew the type of people over there.We DO NOT discuss that here.If the members want to know what happened they can email either of us and get the info.Its in the best interest of my board not to put this in a thread.
Thank you
Cheryl

Warden
01-18-2005, 08:53 PM
OK NOT A PROBLEM CHERYLRW IF THEY EMAIL ME ILL SURELY SEND IT TO EM

flatcats
01-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Hi Mr Catter,

I thought I saw your name on another forum this morning! I'm very sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you right then. I sort of had my hands full or I sure would have. But we'll just let that topic drop if it's ok with you. I appreciate the concern you've shown for me and I thank you very much sir. If you still need to talk about it we can do it privately =)

But let me make it up to you now and give you a big welcome!

There's some great folks here Mr Catter.

dwaynez
01-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Cheryl

This is one of the best run if not the best site I have ever been a part of, we all know about what happened in the past and that is the past the future is bright at FishingTx and we have a great bunch of people on board who are willing to help one another out and enjoy the sport of fishing,

dwaynez
01-19-2005, 09:26 AM
I live in the same area as all of the Aggies and most of them would welcome to to a day of fishing if you left the hat at home, LOL just kidding no matter what hat you are wearing the invitation is always open to go fishing, I get some strange looks when I wear one of my favorite baseball caps ( Rice Owls ) they have put some very good players in the majors over the last few years including one of my favorites Lance Berkman of the Astros.