PDA

View Full Version : SOMEBODY PRAY FOR ME !!!!!

basshog
04-10-2010, 03:28 PM
I have been WAITING LONG AND PATIENTLY for the weather to warm up and the freakin winter to die off ! But early on in this year my wife went partying and got drunk and BROKE HER LEG !!!! i told her not to drink ! anyway she's recovering but she said i CANNOT GO ON A SINGLE FISHING TRIP UNTIL SHE IS UP AND WALKING AGAIN... which doesn't look like it's gonna happen any time soon... but oh well... the worse part is my job wont give me a day off and when i get home my woman wont give me a day off from cleaning the house... chores etc.... i am GETTING SICK WICKED CABIN FEVER !!!! HELP !!! tooo much wO rk Back HURTS ! Wrists cracking ! Personality unraveling ! Desperate ! Holding onto the thinning threads of hope... constantly day dreaming of Casting carolina rigs into the Galveston Surf... Walking the Dog on calm waters early... Popping Corks... Weedless rigging softplastics.... Roadrunners... white bass .... lunkers .... catfish ... LURES ... Live bait... Dead Bait ... one Fish... Two Fish... Red FISH... BLUE FISH !!! MY TACKLE BOXES ARE SO FULL OF FISHING STUFF I EVEN THINK "dude you Need to seek help" ... Please .... i beg of u... Keep me in your prayers.... :118:

p.s. when i see your pictures of all those catches i can't help but feel some jealous hatred for all of you.... i know it's wrong ... please forgive me ! lol

GILBERT G
04-10-2010, 05:44 PM
It sure seems that you have alot of bait knowledge
all you need is water

I think you should go fishing an tell her I told you not to go an you went so now
I`m going fishing SEE YA

BassingtxLady
04-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Prayers are on the way. Invite one of you female inlaws over to visit with your wife. Hopefully, they will get along with her very well and they might even ask you to go somewhere so they can have some private conversations. It would help if the female relative likes to eat fresh fish and wants to know if there is some in the house to cook or do you have to go catch them. May not work, but maybe it will. Just my $.02.

Personally, if my wife acted like that we would be having a very serious talk about her attitude.

medic1292
04-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Basshog, Im with Gilbert AND Rod Smith on this one!!! My girl CONSTANTLY is going out! She even had a runin with a curb and pothole, and the result wasnt very nice! And like you, I told her NOT TO GO!, and acting like a teenager< she went. Now she wont even let me bring it up, thats how i get to go fishing.... You went out when i told you not too, SOOO I'm going fishing! FAIRS, FAIR!

If she dosent like it, put her in the tub, fill it with water, grab a fishing pole, and pull up a chair! That just might take the edge off. Thats just me though!!

Rick

medic1292
04-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Sorry, DONT forget to put HER in the tub TOO!! LOL

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Sounds like you are the one suffering for her mistake but that's marriage. You should see if she will let you go night fish . Go in the evening and come back before she is up . How long until she gets healed ? I think that I was in a cast for three months .

Gentleben
04-10-2010, 08:48 PM
You could do like Jeff and just go!!

Prayers for you and her !!!!!!!!!!:icon_frown:

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-10-2010, 09:06 PM
You could do like Jeff and just go!!

Prayers for you and her !!!!!!!!!!:icon_frown:

Ben , I go but you don't know the cost !! $200-300 per trip if she is mad about me going ! Thursday's jug trip cost me $300 .

vett0111
04-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Prayers sent. I'm with most here SEE YA I'M GOING FISHING LOL.

Our pics have you jealous with us. That just means I will have to post more pics LOl JK Bud

Scotta
04-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Prayers sent.

basshog
04-28-2010, 09:24 AM
hey people she finally let me on the internet ... and she's letting me go fishin' on saturday.... I took friday as a vacation day which means i get the weekend too ! anyway uh... i'm taking the kids to the new sylvan beach ! planning on using mostly dead shrimp and some ballyhoo i saw at walmart... i will try to post pics whenever i get the chance.....

... oh and shes still in the wheelchair but shes' excercising her leg on a walker...

waterspout
04-28-2010, 09:34 AM
if she can't walk,, you run to the truck and take off. she'll be there when you get back. Always easier to ask forgiveness,,,, then if it's ok to go in the first place. lol

prayer sent!

vett0111
04-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Good luck Basshog