PDA

View Full Version : Night fishing Aransas pass

longhorn daddy
08-01-2010, 03:49 PM
fished aransas pass this week end and man i think i am hook on salt water fishin.we did some night time fishin and let me tell you the action was hot ,we caught over 500 specks in 2 nights ,we didnt keep 500 but it was good ,it was like whitebass fishin in salt water.I have never seen fish stacked up the way they were,"AMAZING, glad to be back home and lookin foward to an other trip.Vetto hallor at me when you go i would love to tagalong

vett0111
08-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Awesome report LHD. Your right about it getting you hooked. That is a lot of Specks.

Live bait or artificial ?

Wading, pier, or on a boat?

Fishing at night?? LOl I remember someone told me night time is for sleeping. LOL

I'm waiting on the underwater freight trains ( Big Bull Reds ).

Well hook up soon.

longhorn daddy
08-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Both ,live and artifical,we fished on the bank at some place where they park barge's .We had to wade to the place we fished than stood on some concrete walkways ,we fished from 11pm to 3am.Yea night time is for sleeping thats why im so out of wack right now.Also caught some shark on the surf at Padre

vett0111
08-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Cool sharks are fun to catch as well. Great job bud

lake_buddy
08-01-2010, 09:14 PM
fished aransas pass this week end and man i think i am hook on salt water fishin.we did some night time fishin and let me tell you the action was hot ,we caught over 500 specks in 2 nights ,we didnt keep 500 but it was good ,it was like whitebass fishin in salt water.I have never seen fish stacked up the way they were,"AMAZING, glad to be back home and lookin foward to an other trip.Vetto hallor at me when you go i would love to tagalong

Glad to hear you were catching them brother. Thanks for the report. :) :)

Gentleben
08-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Woow awesome report and thanks for the pics;:icon_wink: thoise fish look great !!!:cheers:

longhorn daddy
08-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Woow awesome report and thanks for the pics;:icon_wink: thoise fish look great !!!:cheers:

Sorry about the pics but when i got to the hotel my camera was not in my suitcase.I can draw you some pics if you want LOL:bang:

Gentleben
08-01-2010, 09:38 PM
:no:Sorry my copy and paste got pasted on wrong thread bwhahahhahhahah:confused::applause: