PDA

View Full Version : Custom Knife Maker

Gentleben
07-19-2003, 06:59 PM
Today I had the awesome pleasure and experience to me a real live Custom Knife Maker his name is W.L.(Bubba)Wilkins. I am sure some of you deer and hog hunters may already know him, as his great work of art is spread all over the State of Texas and this great country of ours the great U.S.A. here is what I experienced.

W.L. "Bubba"Wilkins is Designer and Craftsman of the Wilkins Custom Knives Co, It is a family owned and operated business located in Centerville,Texas, who takes pride in their hand made and forged knives .
Each one of their knives is hand crafted, custom made one of a kind!! Their knives are made of high carbon steel, tempered to hold a long lasting edge.
Handles can come in a variety of hardwoods , laminated woods, stag, aluminum or steel. Other materials are available. Also available are their very own custom hand made sheaths, made with high quality heavey duty leather , hand sewn, tooled, oiled or stained and they are beautiful, very professionally constructed. Wooden sheths are made when requested. Just ask, they aim to please, special orders are accepted.
They have a Wilkins Custom hand made knive for all occasions. from the serious knive collectors, hunters, fishermen, cowboys and even the housewives!! They have knives that anyone can afford ,even me!!
They are very proud to make their knives with the Blacksmith Craftsmanship of the past and honored to say, Made In The Good Old U.S.A.!!
Bubba is a very generous man and as I prepared to leave he said hear take any knife you want from my horseshoe collection, I tried to be humble folks and refuse to take it, because I know he has put alot of hours of hard work into that knive, but I gave in. I wish I had some pictures to post of his collection. They are out of this world and affordable.
Machettes folks, the Marines would be proud with one of Bubbas Machettes when in the bushes . Man, I am a knife freak so when i walked up to Bubba and his lovely bride Vicky, it was like a magnet drawing me in for the kill. I could write all day about this experiene, but boss has me down to a time limit. I am proud to say that I own one of this beautiful hand crafted knives and it is beautiful
:lol: :D
To order or for more information write Bubba at;
William L.Wilkins
3374 CR 145
Centerville, Texas 75833
(903-536-7914)

Gentleben
08-13-2003, 12:50 PM
Here it is, my custom made knfe by Bubba Wilkins. :lol: :D