PDA

View Full Version : Conroe ramps?

danieltx11
02-18-2016, 01:03 PM
Need to find a ramp on the south side of the lake

Stowaways nice but it's a long boat ride to the dam

GILBERT G
02-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Inland marina is on 105 @ Marina Dr but I heard they charge $ 20 to launch thats the closest to the Dam I find that price hard to believe

danieltx11
02-18-2016, 10:51 PM
Holy **** that's a **** of a fee but if they are close I guess that's what I'll have to pay beats getting the snot beat out of me on a long boat ride

dan_wrider
02-19-2016, 07:00 AM
I have not launched there in a year or 2 but as I remember it was $10 back then.
What you fishing for at the dam Daniel?

GILBERT G
02-19-2016, 07:04 AM
What it is thats where they launch the big cigar boats

danieltx11
02-19-2016, 09:17 AM
I have not launched there in a year or 2 but as I remember it was $10 back then.
What you fishing for at the dam Daniel?

Looking for some gaint prespawn bass on the south end

gregory305
02-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Inland marina is off 105 @ Marina Dr, but last time a launch there a year ago is was a $10 fee. It's in the same cove as McDonald's & Valero so gas and snack is right there. The ramp is very steep though so use caution.

Lake View Marina is off of 105 @ Beach Walk Blvd., there ramp has a nice grade and goes far into water and was completely repaved when the lake was down. There docks are new as well. They were $15 to launch last time I was there... They have there own gas pump, but it's more money per gallon because its Ethanol free... So fill up on the way there or McDonald & Valero is a short boat ride away. Lake View is the one closer to the dam

danieltx11
02-19-2016, 01:59 PM
Inland marina is off 105 @ Marina Dr, but last time a launch there a year ago is was a $10 fee. It's in the same cove as McDonald's & Valero so gas and snack is right there. The ramp is very steep though so use caution.

Lake View Marina is off of 105 @ Beach Walk Blvd., there ramp has a nice grade and goes far into water and was completely repaved when the lake was down. There docks are new as well. They were $15 to launch last time I was there... They have there own gas pump, but it's more money per gallon because its Ethanol free... So fill up on the way there or McDonald & Valero is a short boat ride away. Lake View is the one closer to the dam

I'm going to go to lake view they had better reviews online

Thanks for information