PDA

View Full Version : luce bayou

fish1
12-30-2016, 10:18 AM
me and my fishing buddy hit luces on wednesday . fished brush , bridges , and exposed tree tops anywhere from 17 to 9 fow . used plastic jigs , black and truse , white and truce , also watermelon and truse . all our fish were 3 to 9 in. long . fun time even if no keepers .
interesting fella fishing from bank under the doverbrook rd bridge . he yelled at everybody that come through there . didn't want any boats under there fishing . lol
boat quit on me right where luces goes out into lake . fella by the name of mr. oar was kind enough to pull me back to little joe's . i REALLY appreciate that .
all in all agood day to be on the water .

dan_wrider
12-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the report. 3-9inchers is all I ever seem to catch out there lol.

vett0111
12-30-2016, 05:29 PM
Thanks for report.

Yes , I like the owners on that's my spot on lakes.

Gentleben
12-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Thank you for the report!!
:oops:well i cant top that as all i did was clean my yard !!!!!! sold my pirogue and fed my birds and deer.

Some fellers seem to think the lake belongs only to them; a quick call to the Lake Patrol reminds them where the boundaries are!:DancingChicken:

mikechell
12-30-2016, 08:58 PM
fish1's post wasn't about home owners on the lake ... "interesting fella fishing from bank under the doverbrook rd bridge . he yelled at everybody that come through there . didn't want any boats under there fishing." (sic)

I do understand bank anglers being upset at boat anglers who get too close. I am not agreeing with his demeanor ... but I understand it.
We, in the boats, have the whole body of water to fish, the bank angler is restricted to a few places. I always go around places where people are fishing from the shore, even home owners. But I'll fish docks if no one is fishing off them.

catfishfinder
12-31-2016, 12:50 AM
I find it very interesting that some would feel this way , public waters are that, public waters . We just need to get along. I have to agree with Mike though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNasuyp8PNw