PDA

View Full Version : WHAT

SKsCrappie
05-13-2017, 01:22 PM
Was I ever thinking to launch at Duessen Park yestdy.....

When I say don't ever think about it with ANY kind of wind with north in it trust me you don't want any part of it....

Anyways I got to do a bunch of scanning in some areas that I've haven't witch is always a good thing specially with as tough as the bite has been so I put in some work to improve my odds....

Took me about an hour to figure out where to tie the boat up to back the trailer (so the BIG bolts & cables wouldn't tear up my boat) & get get the boat on tha trailer in 2 to 3' waves.....

Lemme tell it wasn't easy but I got it done without any damage to my boat nor trailer....

I let out a few choice words as soon as I finally got up on the trailer & I'm sorry if'n I offended any of tha folks that were there wondering "what is this idiot doin out in such bad conditions" but those were words of joy... ...

Now that I got that done I fell I'm a purdy good launcher & loader but I don't wanna get caught in those conditions ever again...

dan_wrider
05-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Must be talking about Friday? It was pretty rough on the lake Friday but Saturday wasn't too bad up at Conroe.
I think we've all uttered a few choice words when dealing with wind and waves lol.

vett0111
05-18-2017, 11:51 PM
Wow that wind was giving y'all heck.

fish1
06-09-2017, 08:49 PM
iv'e made that mistake also . had a 16 ft skeeter wrangler with a drive on trailer , don't want to do it again .