PDA

View Full Version : This happended to me

Gentleben
01-05-2020, 11:26 AM
I was talking to mr. Sticko at the Ponderosa yesterday I was looking at his equipment and I saw this big fancy trolling motor and he was telling me how it drives itself he puts a boat in and it goes in circles around and then comes back and picks him up and I remembered about when I first saw one of those; old boy down at the Park put his boat in and he went to park his truck and trailer as I pulled up and I saw his boat taking off.. I did notknow about those trollers so I freaked out I start screaming and hollering at himthat hiss boat was leving him , heck I almost jumped in the water to go get his boat for him and he got out of the truck laughing and he said it's okay it's okay, so he whistles and the boat turned around and come back and pick him up and I thought about hi oh ow old silver away it was kind of an educational moment for me I felt kind of stupid at first that I didn't know but you know not many people can't afford them high-dollar trolling motors how much would a trolling motor cost more than my whole boat motor:flehan::scratchhead:

jeremy86360
01-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Oh man, that cracked me up...only because I could see me doing that. Lol. Those trolling motors cost more than my boat and motor together. Another tool for the toolbox...a very luxurious tool. But hey, I've wasted more on less. Those are nice. Enjoyed the story Ben.

Gettin' Jiggy
01-05-2020, 01:29 PM
I would have been surely confused as well!!

I didn't know you and Mr. Sticko were at the Ponderosa!! I launched at BJ's yesterday and spent about 4 hours going up and down the E. Fork to no avail.

I shoulda come by Luce and said hello.

Gentleben
01-05-2020, 04:21 PM
Yes i met up with Dutch who put 11 crappie in my cooler !! would have been good to see you Jiggy!!!
yeah right jeremy!!

vett0111
01-10-2020, 09:51 PM
To funny Ben.

Cool ole Dutch hooked you up with some fresh crappie.

SKsCrappie
01-13-2020, 09:45 AM
Those TM's are worth every penny and there ain't much these days I can say that about.....

Gentleben
01-15-2020, 08:33 PM
You can say that again!!
Those TM's are worth every penny and there ain't much these days I can say that about.....