PDA

View Full Version : This site and its technical difficulty

cherylrw
08-19-2003, 12:51 PM
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SITE GOING DOWN AND NOW FOR THE PM'S NOT WORKING. IT SEEMS AN SQL FILE WENT MISSING SOMEHOW AND NOW WE HAVE TO RECONFIGURE THINGS.

THE GOOD NEWS IS WE ARE WORKING WITH ANOTHER WEBHOST FOR THE SITE AND WILL BE CHANGING SERVERS HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.THE NEW SITE WILL HAVE AN UPGRADED BOARD AND SOME NEW BOARDS AND OTHER COOL STUFF..

SO HANG IN THERE GUYS WE WILL GET IT ALL TOGETHER AND YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER SITE REAL SOON..FOR FOLKS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINING THEY KNOW WE HAVE HAD REALLY BAD EXPERIENCES WITH OUR HOST WE HAVE NOW SO IM EXCITED ABOUT MOVING.. HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL BE GREAT REAL SOON..THANKS FOR HAVING PATIENCE WITH ME THROUGH THIS.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-19-2003, 02:09 PM
THIS -SITE BUILDING ADVENTURES- IS LIKE FLY FISHIN . YA GOTTA CAST A FEW JUST TO KEEP THE FLY IN THE AIR AND NOT IN THE TREES.
SOONER OR LATER IT LANDS IN A LUNKER HOLE. NEW SET OF SKILLS BEGIN. WE GOTTA LEARN HOW TO REAL BIGUNS IN. ONE DAY WE WILL HAVE TO SET THIS UP BY REGIONS AND DISTRICTS. GET READY TO REAL IN SOME SERIOUS SPONSORS EH? NOT ONLY FROM THE DFW AREA OR HOUSTON , **** FROM STATEWIDE, NATION WIDE AND GLOBAL WIDE THEY R ON THE SAME BUTTONS AN THESE FLYRODS. R U READY TO CAST YER NET (INETERNET) STATE WIDE?

cherylrw
08-19-2003, 06:11 PM
As soon as we get the new site built so I can change the dns over I think we can do a lot of things..I have big expectations guess I should go to computer geek school so I can fullfil them lol

cherylrw
08-19-2003, 07:33 PM
I just sent emails from the new site,can yall let me know if you received them...

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-19-2003, 08:19 PM
we got arn yall get yern?

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-19-2003, 08:21 PM
As soon as we get the new site built so I can change the dns over I think we can do a lot of things..I have big expectations guess I should go to computer geek school so I can fullfil them lol
heck go for it shoot for the moon we'll be thrilled to land on top the mountain

Warden
08-19-2003, 10:59 PM
cheryl
got my e=mail

waterspout
08-20-2003, 09:01 AM
I got meal ,,,,,,,,, who's got fish :lol:

Warden
08-20-2003, 09:20 AM
Cheryl,
I got the email. :D

Warden
08-20-2003, 10:28 AM
got my e mail,sorry took so long to answer

Warden
08-20-2003, 02:20 PM
me got mail! woohoooo it worked

Gentleben
08-21-2003, 07:18 AM
Latst But nutt least . I GoT mine!!!Thanks for working so hard at this monster Cheryl! I would say U D Man but we know you a lady so "U D Lady?!!

Gentleben
08-21-2003, 07:20 AM
Mrmak you swift on them proverbs really enjoy reading your stuff!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-21-2003, 12:34 PM
A preacher one time said I was the most extemporaneous person he ever met in his life. man i thought i was being accused of something, really almost got a complex over it lol.
webster 1: composed, performed, or uttered on the spur of the moment. 2:carefully prepaired but delivered without notes or text. I guess thats why good at auction. **** in a candy counter where simple decisions require thought i could be there 20 minutes and not get anything. I FUNCTION BEST IN A CRISIS SITUATION. WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS PANICING FOR ANSWERS AND NO ONE GOT ANY. YA,LL MIGHT KEEP THAT IN MIND. FOR FUTURE REF.LOL.WHEN EVERY ONE CANT OR WONT HANDLE IT CALL ME. THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF GREATNESS I THINK. :idea:

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-21-2003, 08:02 PM
I just sent emails from the new site,can yall let me know if you received them...
THE LINK IN EMAIL NOT LIVE.
WHEN YALL REGISTER ON KNEW SITE THE CONFIRMATION YOU WILL GET IN YOUR EMAIL.STILL HAS A FEW SCREWS LOOSE. I GUESS IT REFERS BACK TO THIS SITE. THROUGH ERROR BOX. JUST DETAILS I GUESS EH?

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-21-2003, 08:10 PM
I ALREADY BUILT A FEW TEST AUCTION PAGES. PICS LOADED GOOD. SIMPLE ENOUGH TO GET AROUND IN. COULD BE A MONEY MAKER FOR ALL INVOLVED.THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE NOT LIVE YET IS CONFIRMATION IS REQUIRED TO LOGIN. i AM GETTIN EXCITED ABOUT THIS FORUM.FOR SOME REASON!! AND I DONT GET TOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT MUCH IN THIS STAGE OF LIFE.ITS LIKE SOME KIND OF HIDDEN ANTICIPATION. IS IT JUSTME ER DO YA'LL FEEL THE SAME WAY? :shock: :wink:

Warden
08-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Thereis something to it, I normally just lurk around and look bu tsome thing here has got me want to reply and get involved. Here in the mountains there is very little excitement maybe a bear will visit every now and again.Which by the way mothballs will keep them away, there is something in them that keeps snakes away and it also works on bears.You are getting some good stuff out too Mr Auctioneer.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-22-2003, 10:24 AM
did you see the bear picks on our FTF TOPIC LAKES -SUB TOPIC OTHER STATES AND LAKES- UPPERMICHIGAN LUNKERS? FOLLOW THE LINKS TO THERE HOME BEAR PAGE NORTH AMERICAN BEAR CENTER. THEY HAVE SOME REAL BRUSERS THERE. THEY ARE A BEAR RESEARCH SITE. I CAN USALLY SPEND A COUPLE HOURS DIGGIN AROUND THEIR SITE.