PDA

View Full Version : flea market ,but no flea's to sell.

Warden
01-26-2004, 06:09 PM
H ey People don't forget we are gonna have the flea market at the gathering to benefit BJ'S and The web site, bring anything you would like to donate,to be sold.
**** can we put some signs up at the street corners to let people know it's at BJ's? maybe put up some balloons to mark the way. Guy's this can be any thing you want to donate, I have a couple old fishing rods and a some old junk. If we don't sell it you have to take it back with you.
What y'all think.
wonder if we could sell catfish live??

Gentleben
01-26-2004, 09:38 PM
I gonna make a barrel livebox will use it at the gathring then sell it at the auction whatcha tink?? :lol: :lol: :shock:Not this one but very similar 40 gal barrel!!

01-26-2004, 09:45 PM
you fill it up with kitties and i will buy it ben

Gentleben
01-26-2004, 09:56 PM
The size i catch it don't take many!!

Gentleben
01-26-2004, 09:58 PM
Got him at fish r us and took the pic and released

Warden
01-26-2004, 10:00 PM
you are a good man

Gentleben
01-26-2004, 10:03 PM
Thanks **** if ya talkin to me I needed that !! :P

Warden
01-26-2004, 10:05 PM
you are doing just fine, hope to talk back soon, 0500in the morning is the time, for the main event

mrmakAUCTIONEER
01-27-2004, 08:41 AM
WAY TO GO BEN that is good news, MUDCAT one time told me wen He is buy hisself wen he catches a biggun he takes a quick pic and quick release, that big ol boy might be what keeps itgoin fer our grand kids eh? :shock:

mrmakAUCTIONEER
01-27-2004, 08:52 AM
I gonna make a barrel livebox will use it at the gathring then sell it at the auction whatcha tink?? :lol: :lol: :shock:Not this one but very similar 40 gal barrel!!
YO BEN JUST THINKIN OUTLOUD, I brought one of dem down der fer our site maybe we could get tim to bring it to the gatherin and all yall tool lovers bring tools and parts, fri. evening we could have a class fer our members,
www.fishingtx.com

catFISHcreel how to build one sign up fer on hands class fri. 8:00pm
use it all weekend auction it off sat buyer to let us finish using it sun er build anutter and do anutter auction sun afternoon

mrmakAUCTIONEER
01-27-2004, 09:15 AM
H ey People don't forget we are gonna have the flea market at the gathering to benefit BJ'S and The web site, bring anything you would like to donate,to be sold.
**** can we put some signs up at the street corners to let people know it's at BJ's? maybe put up some balloons to mark the way. Guy's this can be any thing you want to donate, I have a couple old fishing rods and a some old junk. If we don't sell it you have to take it back with you.
What y'all think.
wonder if we could sell catfish live??
lets not yak about it bros my offer is still on the table needs some enthusiests to get a burden fer it and help me do it, cant do it by myself,
we need stuff to sell , yard sell works, auction will work , raffell will work,
bring yer coffe cans er ashtrays er piggy banks fulla change, thatll work,
It WORKS BROS I KNOW I RAISED $88,000 FER ONE CHURCH IN ONE AFTERNOON AND $10,000 FER A NUTTER IN 2 HOURS IN DA RAIN, class on fundraising is a freebe from me to u. i been tryin to get yall to do one since i met yall, let me teach ya how to do it, and i will , if ya reject it i wont be offended, its only complicated or impossable cuzz its unfamilyer territoy, its only hard because we havent seen the simplicity of it. :roll: nuff said .

Gentleben
01-28-2004, 01:13 AM
:oops: :P :P :P :mad: :x :?