PDA

View Full Version : Feb 13,14& 15 gathering (pictures & stories)

Gentleben
02-13-2004, 11:33 AM
List of attendees; Gator , Tin Wter Tracker, meliton & son, Big Dave & Levie ,****, brian Randy catfishboat ,Nine Lives, medulla, Minner Skinner & Steve and the one the only Mudcat Oliver and his grandson and BgBluecat Loper
Engineer, Nine Lives,Al & Anthony,Corey ,Dan and Zeke came by to vist; and the list will grow, I came home and they already had jugs ah flagging and fish in the boat, it is going to be awesome!!

Special thanks to everyone that came out to rough it and specially to Big Dave for the truck load of fire wood he brought this morning and especially to Medulla for the song he sang for us!! Pictures below

Gentleben
02-13-2004, 08:58 PM
This is the size fish we were catching today, it was rough but we managed to get 35 fish in , 54 total.

Gentleben
02-13-2004, 08:59 PM
one more nice blue caught we totaled 35 between Gator and me , the other guys caught the rest.BURURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it is cold !!!But it is a riot!!

Gentleben
02-13-2004, 11:10 PM
The graduating class; left to right is Nine lifes to live, Meltheton, Mudcat, Gentleben, Thin Water Walker, Deckhand, Waterspout, Randy and last but not least the Medulla man, the list totaled 21 I do beleive

cherylrw
02-14-2004, 07:03 AM
ABSOLUTLEY DEDICATED FISHERMEN YOU ALL ARE !!

I WANT A LIST OF NAMES FOR EVERYONE WHO MADE IT PLEASE!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
02-14-2004, 11:49 AM
wish i were der, wifie and i got up 5 am this am 3-4 inches of snow on cars no tracks on street, she didnt wanna chance a trip, bummer eh? i just came from 4foot drifts overnight in some serious blizards, :oops: :roll: guess i coulda winged it by myself after all i usally travel alone, I JUST LET ALL THE reasons why not overwhelm my good judgment fer one good reason to go, PLEASE FORGIVE ME :agrue: :shocked!:

Gentleben
02-14-2004, 08:03 PM
We have a guest book at the camp which we will turn in a an accurate account of all attendees soon as the shindig is over on sunday.
You two probably the smartest ones of the group, :lol: :lol: :D

Special guest was one of Texas Finest State Wardens, Warden Kevin Melonson who was gracious enough to drop by and say hi to everyone,sign our guest book and answer some questions, which there were plenty,
A very special couple, El Pescador (Gil) and his lovely bride(Letta) joined the ranks of "Diehard fisher people", Josh, Gators buddy, ,anthony, TJ and Darin also joined the ranks and Will Sullivan made it to the top.We have had a great time in the worst days of fishing on Fishingtx.com
Overall has been about 31 guests and members , not bad for a bad day !!!

Gentleben
02-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Very special thanks to our camp crew :lol: , Randy catfish boat was Ic, with Deckhand and zeke helping out with the KP and duities of skinning and cleaning cooking and feeding they did a great job, :P special thanks to Big Dave for all the dry firewood 8) , Medulla (First place big fish winner)for the briskets , Bgbluecat for the sausage and heater, Pescador for the good vidles he and the mrs brought, it was delicious, the young fishermen for their hard work and endurence, i know it was cold guys but you all have joined the ranks of DieHard Fishermen, Thin Water Walker for bringing that big boat so Gators would not be the fastestand for supervising the jug line layout , the race was good but we were weighted down :shock: And the rest of you guys for all the hard work in catching all the fish, Al you get credit for the hard work in the camp too besides catching fish so Al played a double role.
What did you say blake?? :evil: , castnblast, the captain that abandonded the ship but we'll talk about that later. :mad:

Maki we missed ya bro , things aren' t the same without you, all is well high water , cold as heck and mud all over the compound , something has got to give.

al
02-14-2004, 11:13 PM
Would of stayed back with Randy (catfishboat) and Brian (dockhand) and helped out with the fish fry if I would have known they were getting started. All I got to do was my cole slaw and didn`t get to do any of my Cajun Cat. Antony really wanted to go out though. If I would have stayed back he probably would have been upset. It was great to finally match faces to screen names. GB and Gator are perfect fishing partners for each other and Medulla and Mudcat were fun to fish with and talk to. Thecatfishboat is a great guy, and my boy is still wearing the hat he give him. Zeke was great to talk to and he has been fishing the lake since 1972 and knows his stuff. Thanks to **** for letting Antony and I defrost in the camper and Brian for being so helpful with everything. Thank You Bill for letting use BJ`s and turning the place into a muddy pig sty. Forgot to bring out the supper hot sauce :onfire: we could of had some fun with that. I just got side tracked when we got back in and we were already cooking. I know I met many others at the gathering but I started to forget who was who after meeting so many people. Had a great time and hope the weather is nice fo the Conroe March event. See ya`ll there.

Gentleben
02-14-2004, 11:17 PM
All do you have a pic of Medullas monster cat??

al
02-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Yes, GB I have several. Don`t know how to down size them. Also having problems posting in the shout box. Sending the pics to ****. How can I send them to you? Need a e-mail adress.

Gentleben
02-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Ok, here is the story of the big cat first place winner, Medulla, but look ands see who ain't too far away from him. :shock: Join me in congradulating Joe as he is introduced in to the Big fish Hall of Shame !!
they weighed the fish, took some better pictures and released that big ole sow!! Way to go Joe.

al
02-15-2004, 12:15 AM
GB I`ll tell you what, Your somthing. Ha Ha Ha. You sound just like Antony, every jug we came up to he said it was his. She was so big we needed GATORS live well. Were you on that boat? LOL. I`m sorry, were starting to sound alot like you and GATOR. Ha Ha Ha. Changing my Sig tommrow.

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 06:57 AM
Yeap ole Gator does kind ah rub off on you :shock: :shock: He is a big ole teddy bear,sweet guy and I am glad i got stuck with him , I mean I am glad I chooose to fish with him :lol:
He, like you and many other are a great asset to this board and we appreciate each and every one of you , even the old dudes that come just to hang out at the camp(Zeke) :lol: :lol: Listen to them they have so much knowledge and experience that's why I like to be around them ,Paul , Zeke and ME :lol: :D :D :D
Dang it is getting daylight, so i 'll be back in a while with some more pictures and stories

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 06:58 AM
Yeap ole Gator does kind ah rub off on you :shock: :shock: He is a big ole teddy bear,sweet guy and I am glad i got stuck with him , I mean I am glad I chooose to fish with him :lol:
He, like you and many other are a great asset to this board and we appreciate each and every one of you , even the old dudes that come just to hang out at the camp(Zeke) :lol: :lol: Listen to them they have so much knowledge and experience that's why I like to be around them ,Paul , Zeke and ME :lol: :D :D :D
Dang it is getting daylight, so i 'll be back in a while with some more pictures and stories.
Here is our latest freind, regulation/law advisor and guest that came out to join us yesterday, Texas state Warden ,Kevin Malonson.
I wanted a pic of him handcuffing **** and put on the other site but they would not do it, oh well.Thanks Kevin for taking time to come join and meet us.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
02-15-2004, 08:44 AM
Yes, GB I have several. Don`t know how to down size them. Also having problems posting in the shout box. Sending the pics to ****. How can I send them to you? Need a e-mail adress.
iF YALL HAVE PROBLEMS RESIZING YER PICK EMAIL EM TO ME ERand i will resizea em fer ya and repost if ya like and then email em back to ya so you can email em where they open quickly, can also put em in a movie maker and make a clip fer ya if want. :wink:
[email protected] er [email protected]

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Special thanks as usual to **** and all the mods that braved the foul weather to make this gathering a sucess and it was over 50 total guests and members and over 200 fish , about 217. **** will do the official count and stuff . Great time but i am glad it is over!!

02-15-2004, 08:33 PM
well a BIG OLE GATOR thanks to all the people that help make a cold weekend a lot of fun. deckhand once again this is one of the back bones of these gatherings spends the whole time making sure we got food and anything else we need hats off to you and randy for a great fish fry and all the barbque big boys can eat it was very good. ****,ben,mudulla,cast n blast ,nsplendora,gonzoman, and all the others im losy with names had a blast and great to meet you all.
p.s. randy order better weather when we invade conroe.
to all those that showed up :? :? WERE PRETTY STUPID IT WAS COLD BUT NOW WERE DIEHARDS and to all those that stayed home smart move :lol:

Warden
02-15-2004, 08:45 PM
Here is a Little future JUGGER!!!!!! Al's little Anthony.

Warden
02-15-2004, 08:49 PM
And Medula giving C.P.R. ( Catch, Photograph and Release to His BIG CAT!!!!! Way to go Medula!!!!!!!

al
02-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Antony wanted to go fishing again today. I told him I would take him next time I get him. :D

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 10:08 PM
It was great meeting and putting faces with names, Thin Water Tracker, you are a pretty neat person; use Irfanview photo editor and download to JPG files and try to stay below 450 pixtels, you shoud be ok.
Go to the bottom of the box and click on add attachment;scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a browse box click on it, this will allow you to select the place you going to get your pic from.
i download all my pictures to a 31/2 flopppy to keep from loading up my computor
them simply submit button
Good luck down

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Keep trying and let me know if I can help you!!
This pic are 352x288 pixels.

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 10:22 PM
Bearcat and N- splendora showed up and we were glad to see them

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 10:47 PM
More guests, today we were busted by Sgt. Jones men of the Lake Patrol, they did a good job, give them a 100.

minner skinner
02-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Man medulla, That's one large fish. What did that biggin weight? Thank ya for letting Steve and I join yall. Had a blast. Also a big thanks to gator for letting us ride in such a fine boat. Only wish I could have stayed longer.

Gentleben
02-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Glad you made it Skinner

al
02-15-2004, 11:42 PM
Man medulla, That's one large fish. What did that biggin weight? Thank ya for letting Steve and I join yall. Had a blast. Also a big thanks to gator for letting us ride in such a fine boat. Only wish I could have stayed longer.35 Lbs. + some OZs.

al
02-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Hey Mr. MAC I saw yor post on the Pics. I sent them to **** to post. He`s probably going to skin me alive for depending on him to post my pics. but hopefully he will be over it befor I see him again. :lol: If you want I can still send you pics. from the gatherig. You missed out on a good time with good people. The weather was bad and I know up there ya`ll had snow. My girls Brother had 6 inches of snow in Cleburne.

medulla762
02-16-2004, 07:32 AM
First off a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to deckhand for keeping the coffee pots going nonstop. Without the hot coffee I would have froze for sure. Thank you Brian!!! You are a trooper!

For the rest of the folks who showed up yall are true mission hackers…hehehe…somebody said fish and these guys are there.

Al the slaw was second to none. You are hired for the Conroe muster and don’t forget that sauce. I whoop up a little habernero concoction I call “medulla’s madness”. We will have ‘em running for the lake. ..bwaaaahahaha…

Gilbert, that was the best ceviche! I look forward to having some at the Conroe muster, please!

The big fish came off one of my “mudcats original flagging jugs” but I guarantee it was a FishingTexas.com group effort that made it possible. Thanks a lot folks for putting this all together.

It was a blast and I can’t imagine what it would have been like with some nice weather.

Deckhand and **** with a 15”er and a goodun

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c8646276980000001610

Bens son, sorry I forgot a lot of names, I think Al’s son, and thecatfishboat

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c864a3f7690000001610

fish table

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c864a0765a0000001610

fish table

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c8648ff7450000001610

folks

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c8654a36280000001610

Gator fish
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c8652436460000001610

Gator young man fish

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c86599b7cb0000001610

deckhand gator boat ben

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87a3d76c80000001610

group

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87a2376d60000001610

medulla762 fish

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87a2ef7eb0000001610

Thin Water Tracker and gator weighing and fish

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87afb760e0000001610

**** with two fish

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87ad8f71d0000001610

Thin Water Tracker

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87ac576300000001610

A few of us thought Ben was enjoying this way too much…hehehe

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87ab576400000001610

**** fish
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87aad76580000001610

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc37b3127cceb8c87a9d76680000001610

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Top picon Medulla's post is my son and his son Cody ,my grandson and then the CATFISHBOAT .My family comes to all our gatherimng and even getting and enjoy some fun pulling jugs , burrrrrrrrrr it was cold sunday evening!!!
That is Cody my Grandson and his lovely mama.Big Gator driving

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 08:18 AM
1st place went to Medulla for the biggest fish.Can' tsee it buit it is a case of Bill Dance catfish chum like he really needed it, bahahha :lol: :oops:

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 08:25 AM
Sammy caught the lake record Talapia out of BJ's Marina 4 1/4 lb and a bunch others.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
02-16-2004, 08:55 AM
YO THIN WATER (is dat like first freeze ice) I SURE do like yer black shirt yer wearin :lol: :oops:

waterspout
02-16-2004, 09:35 AM
Nice catch Medulla... wish I could have stayed longer. Glad to see Sunday turned out nice for everyone.

I'm going to take my son out around noon today to see if I can put him on a few of those bigger kitty's for some cpr.

Warden
02-16-2004, 11:08 AM
for the people who did not attend, that is ok, there will plenty more, if you did not have a twenty foot boat or larger, you would not have been able to fish sat a all. thanks to all that did attend and looking forward to it again, will have all the pics and stuff up by middle of week, still moving and unloading. should move last boat in the am tomarrow. service and repack them then i will work on the pics and stories.

Warden
02-16-2004, 12:01 PM
people helping people, the old helping the young, these pics speak for themselves

Warden
02-16-2004, 12:11 PM
working together and teaching

Warden
02-16-2004, 12:16 PM
and some more

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 12:20 PM
We did not get busted, :shock: I lured the Lake Patrol over for a few pictures sunday morning. If you ever want to be checked just wave at them a couple of times. That was Officer J. McAllister and Officer Crawford in the ski mask (he was camera shy) :lol: :D . you can tell it was cold.

Warden
02-16-2004, 12:27 PM
ben, you are ok. everyone one was legal and all the fish we kept was way above legal, all the 12-16 inchers was thrown back anyway, with all the high water they where washing over from conroe.
the only way you could get in trouble would be streching tales and stiirring poop

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Yeah, but you see I have a BS as in B*** S*** degree so i can do it :shock: :mad: :evil: Just wanted Sgt. Jones to see his men were out doing their job in making sure that we were safe and legal.
Lake Patrol said they could have had you on a violation ****, but let you go causin they knew me so you best be nice :mad: :evil: :x :wink:
this guys caught a state record how did this get here , ok

Warden
02-16-2004, 12:41 PM
aal them wardens and stuff are always hunting for me, keeps me on my toes, you know.

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Listen if you are on Americas most wanted or camera shy do not come around fishingtx.com. One guy the other day said "get that camera out of my face i just got out of prison" , so I took his picture, hahhahahahha
Top picture Gator telling Nine Lives how he didn't catch the big one-- Engineer & **** in bottom pic

Thin Water Tracker
02-16-2004, 12:49 PM
I think we could call running out at midnight to run the jug lines with Ice and what the feel was snow some hardcore fishing.

I have to say Medulla my friends call me a hordcore fisherman. I think I have me work cut out if I'm going to try and stay up with you my friend. I really injoy fishing with you and the whole group. I learned a lot this weekend. and hope to put it to good use ove then next few months and years to come.

This was the pay off for making that run at midnight. It was Medulla , Brain and myself. Cold but had a ball.

medulla762
02-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Thin Water Tracker I consider it an honor to have you run my q-beam anytime.

Hey the fish we caught on that run wasn't the main thing. All the lines were 'bout out of bait and if we had not of went on that hoot owl run we would not have pulled all those quality fish off Saturday morning.

'preciate you and Brian going out in the elements and giving me a hand.

It would not have been near as much fun by myself....but it would have still happened...hahaha...

What's the skinny on your boat?

You are more than welcomed to borrow my boat during the week ANYTIME. But as you know I will need it weekends, but you are invited to go with me.

Let me know.

Thin Water Tracker
02-16-2004, 01:03 PM
I think I have the sizing down now.
Here one with the of Mudcat After landing Medulla's big cat. Proof that his product works. Way to go Medulla and My hat is off to you Mudcat. Can't wait to get mine out there and get after it.

Thin Water Tracker
02-16-2004, 01:16 PM
Took it in this morning they said it would be a week. Bill said they will grind all of that weld out and redo the whole thing. Show him the others and had a few other small things for them to do that was covered.

I would take you up on the the boat but I have somethings I need to do before heading dow to baffin next month got a rod to build and one to rebuild. So I'm going to take this week to get that done. Hey we missed some fish I pull the ice chests out of the boat this morning to take it in and found We had left 8 cats on ice.

Here you go Medulla one more time.

Thin Water Tracker
02-16-2004, 01:30 PM
This one is of **** and Brian show How Blues in lake Houston can swallow the channels from some lake up North. **** I want to thankyou for giving me the INFO about the lake and the fish and how to fish them I learn a lot from you this weekend my friend hope to do it again real soon. ANd Brian My hat is off to you for the work you did around camp you made the whole cold weather thing a lot better keep the pot on the fire and something to snak on ready for the fishermen coming back to camp after that cold run on the lake.

medulla762
02-16-2004, 01:32 PM
hahaha... it'll be a while before I tire of looking at that...hehehe...

You ended up with some more fillets. GREAT! I was afraid you didn't get plenty.

You hear that Tim, add 8 to the total. So what does that make?

C & S may want to consider welding another plate above the tunnel in that high sress zone.

You will never believe what I did when I got home. I fried fish...hahaha...and dang, it sure was good too...

medulla762
02-16-2004, 01:37 PM
Next week I'm going to show yall a pic of some of them fish from "some lake up north"...bwaaaahahaha...

02-16-2004, 01:54 PM
ole ben seems to be havin a good time even though he was stuck with me

Thin Water Tracker
02-16-2004, 01:58 PM
I hope they get it on the first fix. I talked to him about drill the end before they weld it up and he said they would take the whole weld out and redo the back end were the tunnel is welded to the transom.

Thinking about taking the poling platform off. a little less wind drag going down the road. and will give a lot more room on the back end of the boat.

Besides I need room to store the Jug tubs. I can always put it back on when I go down south were it has a use.

Sounds like we both had the samething for dinner. When I walked through the door with the bags of fish the wife dung out the deepfryer and said I know what I'm having for dinner I don;t know about you. I tell you it was some fine eating.

This was taken of Sat Morning

02-16-2004, 02:01 PM
my boys tj,(festus) anthony (chubba bubba) and there friend darren(dar-win) had a blast and made new friend mudcats grandson look at the smile

mrmakAUCTIONEER
02-16-2004, 08:32 PM
yo don (near ice thin water type) iam removing the big pic fer a few minutes to resize it . will repost asp :oops:
DONE IT IS STILL ON PAGE 3

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 08:54 PM
In all honesty when a catfish eats another he usually hits it from the front cause the fins will fold and he can be swollowed the other way if they hit from the back they will get the fins lodged and have a real bad day, like we did sat and friday, just been my experience.
I got some fish fillets if anyone needs some ,not many but a few

02-16-2004, 09:03 PM
for those that did not hear me and mr. ben after doing hours and hours of research have come to the results catfish love bologna.
yes it is true okay we landed one that had eaten some and the red stringer was 1/2 out wella his hole if you know what i mean found it interesting

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 11:23 PM
I'll post a pic later to verify both stories.

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 11:25 PM
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You noticed every picture with Gator in it is leaning towards Gator, then I found out why he wanted me to go fishing with him, when he stands on the side to ?? the water starts coming over the side and he starts hollerein get on the other side Ben hurry and I have to hang over the side like those catamaran racers just to even it out Dang that was sooooooooooooooooooo funny i laughed so hard I am still wiggling

Warden
02-17-2004, 12:44 AM
with them 8 the total is 227

Warden
02-17-2004, 12:53 AM
I want to give special thanks to the man, who through his wisdom, has really helped cheryl, ben and myself get people interested and really get this thing going.
That is;
The Mayor of Lake Houston, Mr Mudcat. With out his jugs being out there bringing attention, I am Not sure all this will happen.

Gentleben
02-17-2004, 02:18 AM
That's why he is the Mayor and not me or u, he is evry inteligent and has alot of fish savy and even when he goes to another lake he can smell them shad.
Watch this; when there is a big fish in a picture look at who is close by. He is sought after to fish with I can't make an appointment to go fishing with him cause he is always booked , i wanted some of them Mudcat Originals to put on my wall in my fishin room and still am at the bottom of the list!! I know when I go back to the Lake i'll find some of Medullas and hide them :shock: :lol: :P :mad: :evil: :wink: Every time we found one of Medullas Mudcat Flagging jugs it had at least two fish we gave him the jug but kept the fish.When people like Bearcat came down he was looking for Mudcat, he did not care about Gb or **** or who he wanted them mudcat original flagging jugs

Gentleben
02-17-2004, 06:35 AM
There is our 57 Gatro and me caught,(two day limit) :lol: think the oTTer got some of the biggest ones , balogna cat

Gentleben
02-17-2004, 06:43 AM
My freind El Pescador, welcome him!!!

Gentleben
02-17-2004, 06:49 AM
I give you JOSHE, Gators buddy he ain't got many but we are true!!

medulla762
02-17-2004, 07:56 AM
...I know when I go back to the Lake i'll find some of Medullas and hide them :shock: :lol: :P :mad: :evil: :wink: Every time we found one of Medullas Mudcat Flagging jugs it had at least two fish we gave him the jug but kept the fish....

We found a couple on the southside that had three fish on. Man I love them jugs.

After a final tally I'm only a couple jugs short(please keep your smart ar$e remarks to yourself..bwaaahahahah) and if'n you find 'um I'd be honored if you hung 'um on your wall.

Gentleben
02-17-2004, 12:52 PM
Thanks, my brother Love you too man!!

Gentleben
02-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Still looking if anyone finds any of mine please pick them up :mad: :shock: :oops:

medulla762
02-19-2004, 03:36 PM
What's the lake condition.

medulla762
02-19-2004, 03:45 PM
... will have all the pics and stuff up by middle of week...

Ok bub, where they be!?...hehehe...

02-19-2004, 04:08 PM
officially lake is wet today
and if you find any of the bigger jugs that have tom cook please pick up had one spotted below r.r bridge turned around and it was gone never surfaced "here kittie kittie!!!!"

Gentleben
02-19-2004, 06:38 PM
Yeap that one gots a big fish I was saving it for me :shock: :lol:

Warden
02-20-2004, 10:38 AM
work got in the way, all is coming, just hang on to your drawers

medulla762
02-20-2004, 11:22 AM
Just ribbin' ya bud.

We know you have been working hard. Take you time. We aint going no where.

Warden
02-24-2004, 11:10 PM
To date, the Fishingtx feb. gathering has been viewd 1268 times with 57 replies over on the tlw, WOW that is pretty good and getting better. I posted our March Muster over there tonight. Lets see.

Gentleben
02-29-2004, 07:20 AM
Guys this is one tough pretty lady don't let the sweet smile fool you, she got out there and braved the wind, cold and rain, not to mention all the bs that goes with riding with me and G-G-G-G-Gator, i was trying to sneeze.I give to you Mrs Pescador aka Leda

Gentleben
02-29-2004, 07:23 AM
Same Lady just got into some warm clothes, that's her sitting down, she gets first place for bravery maybe the congressional medal of Honour

Gentleben
02-29-2004, 07:28 AM
BLAKE!!!castnblast with fish we caught sunday it was slow

Gentleben
02-29-2004, 07:30 AM
Will Sullivan (Sully)When you gonna sign up Sully??

Gentleben
09-23-2004, 10:02 PM
This is the kind of inclimate weather we are use to it.

al
09-25-2004, 02:45 AM
Been there done that. Man it was cold.