PDA

View Full Version : Very special thanks to a very special person

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 08:52 AM
Guys , the most thanks should go to the person that has brought us all together for every Catfish Show and Rodeo we have had and when we get to patting each other on the back for all the food we ate and all the fish we caught and all the fish we didin't catch, which means that we don't have to clean. Then there is one person that always comes to my mind and sometimes it is a delayed reaction that takes me a few days to come down and soak thru my catfish brain head . Many of you don't know this because you are new to the site ,but there is one special person that is always in the background overseeing this whole operational program and keeping **** and me in line ,oh yes we get our spankings and get kept in after school, but that is what makes this site so great and growing like it does. This coming month will be the 1st anniversary for this websites existance and you guys and girls mostly kids are what makes it so great. There is some one that foots the bills and does the worrying everytime we engage in a struggle of the minds , no it is not the Warden, even though she is very much like the individual responsible for this great site .
This wonderful person is the one that has put me in charge of this group and I knew I would need some help so i recruited **** from another site and most of you have been hand picked and chosen to come here and help build this and make it what it is today, some of you have found it by mistake or chance but it really was not by chance think back at how you got here .
I have been barred from one website because the webmaster knows that we are going to put him behind and it scares him, to us we recommend you go visit other places like Catfish1.com or livewll but go no further as there are so me cruel very mean people out there. What we do is go to other sites and look for good people and when we find you we get you over here by whatever means or methods and we don't care if you stay there but that you come here.
As I watched the group catching fish, cleaning fish , setting up camp bringing in firewood , there was no one in charge or directing this operation, it just fell in place because of you great folks that were hand picked to be part of this like our webmaster says we are small but we want it that way and it keeps growing and we have fun , we never tell someone not to come back or they are not welcome, we encourage folks to come and just have fun, freezing their tusky and getting wet but mostly the fellowship and food, good people we had people that came out just to visit and learn by listening to all the elders or geriatric crews explain how we did things before the civil war and korea, just kidding maybe before vietnam.
I could go on and on but you all catch my drift.
Lets us thank Cheryl Williams and her husband Mark for this great site which they have given us , let us take care of it by helping to keep it clean and full of good stories and pictures of the fun we are having. Supporting finacially with a small token or donation and that is not what this is about but it is a necessity, you will never hear Cheryl or Mark ask for a penny and I am not either just putting the burden on your hearts,
We know that if you invite some one and we invited you, they will be good people!!
Thank you, Cheryl for making this website what it is today ,real good fishing people of Tx, WWW.Fisihingtx.com
May God Bless You and God Bless America!
Gentleben

medulla762
02-16-2004, 09:08 AM
Thanks Cheryl!

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Dang Medulla u must ah been reading as i was writing , hehehe :D :shock: :lol:

waterspout
02-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Mucho Tanks Cheryl :D ... It's a great site with great people!!

02-16-2004, 09:38 AM
thanks for all you do i know its not easy keeping ALL of us (ben) in line thanks cheryl

Warden
02-16-2004, 10:13 AM
spoken true with heart, thanks cheryl.

Gentleben
02-16-2004, 12:58 PM
You noticed every picture with Gator in it is leaning towards Gator, then I found out why he wanted me to go fishing with him, when he stands on the side to ?? the water starts coming over the side and he starts hollerein get on the other side Ben hurry and I have to hang over the side like those catamaran racers just to even it out :BIG: Dang that was sooooooooooooooooooo funny i laughed so hard I am still wiggling

Thin Water Tracker
02-16-2004, 02:32 PM
Cheryl many thanks you have a top shelf site here.

Without it I wouldn't have had chance meeting the group that hangs out here!

Warden
02-16-2004, 09:03 PM
You all know how I feel, Thankyou Cheryl and everyone (Ben and ****)

mrmakAUCTIONEER
02-16-2004, 11:06 PM
CHERYL WE
know you never promised us no rose garden. JUST A GOOD FISHING SITE FOR THAT WE THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOMS OF OUR HEARTS.
(in our case bottoms of our live wells).YOUR members send ya rose garden just for you. HEART SAYS "THANK YOU CHERYL WE LUV YOUR SITE MEMBERS"

Warden
02-17-2004, 09:14 PM
THANKS GUYS ....SORRY I AM JUST NOW LOOKING AND UNDER THE TEST NAME BUT WAS READING WHERE A MEMBER COULDNT EDIT HIS POST THEN MADE THE NAME AND SAW THIS POST LOL........YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE LAST WEEKEND.....
YALL JUST KEEP HAVING FUN AND POSTING SO I CAN SIT HERE AND LAUGH AT YA ...YALL SAVE MY SANITY A LOT YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT..

Nine Lives
02-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks for a fine board Cheryl. I'm also thankful for the furtherin' juggin' / catfish education that I'm about to receive from a great bunch of fella's. I've only been juggin' for a few years now, but it has been so great to find a great LOCAL group that know's what the heck juggin' is. Heck, I once lived on Lake Houston for 5 years, and i actually didn't even know that it had quality catfish. I just knew it was part of the "Houston Municipal Water Supply" ??? Also thanks to Catfishboat for the link that brought me here.

I was fortunate enough to work a couple of hours into my schedule last Friday to show up and meet some of the diehard guys at the Freezing Friday on Floodin' Lake Houston Catfish Juggin' Rodeo.

Donation to soon follow....

gonzo
02-17-2004, 09:57 PM
i might be an newbie but i am honored to find a place where i can talk to good honest fishermen.. thank you guys so much for letting me in...i have not met you cheryl but this site that you created is some thing else and i really do appreciate you creatting this site....for gb,****,gator thankyou for letting me ina nd having great fellowship wuith many other great fishermen....once again a special thanks to you cheryl for creating this awesome site