PDA

View Full Version : Roll-Call

CajunDan
04-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Okay, lotsa newbies here lately. Let's have a roll call for everone. Post up a pic of yourself, tell us what area your from, what lakes you like to fish, how you like to fish(dat be mudcat jugs for some), what kind of boat you got, etc.

I'll start:

CajunDan, also known as Dan-Dan"The Hazmat Man", or just plain ol Dan Watkins. I live just north of Lake Lewisville, in fact the nearest ramp is 5 or 10 minutes away. Yep, I fish Lewisville. I have a G3 1756 Center Console with a 60 yamahama on it. I call it the screamin whisker getter.
My son loves to fish with me and play baseball. My daughter sings, occasionally likes to fish, and boys are usually high on her list....

Dat be me, a big fat boy.

Gentleben
04-12-2004, 07:50 AM
Yo, Dan where did ya catch that nice fish looks like stripper from here????

Cd is a very talented individua,l involved in hazmat and fire is no walk in the park. I appreciate folks of this field, as I also am part of the Hazmat/Fire and, Medical Family.
Welcome Dan and thank you for all the positive, informative posts.

Night fisher
04-13-2004, 09:04 PM
ill post mine up once i get my pic of me and my 4-6 lbs bass hehehe then ill tell ya a lil more bout me.

Thin Water Tracker
04-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Don Weaver AKA “Thin Water Tracker” 47 years old fishing fool . I’m three year transplant survivor. I fish a lot of saltwater but lately I have mainly fished Lake Houston and Lake Conroe. Those Mudcat jug sure make it hard to get back to the salt. I fish out of a 20ft alweld “Smells Like Fish”. I’m Shift Supervisors and have been working in plants 26 year and in the current one for 24 years. I’m grandpa to the 3rd power one girl and two boy oldest is soon to be four can’t wait till those boy are ready for a all day fishing trip. I have been married to the same women for the last 25 year and it too late to start over so I think I’ll keep her. She into horses and doesn’t fish that much but send me all the time. Couldn’t ask for a better one. I have been on fishingTX for right at five months and just about spend all my free time on the site when I’m not fishing. Have only been able to make the Feb. gathering due to shift work. Had a ball and made some really good friends. When I’m not fishing in my free time a build rods mainly for myself and re-work old fiberglass blanks like fenwick and conlley’s.

Warden
04-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Where do I start, Come over nearly a year ago to fish with an old mean man named Gentleben, Met a man named Mudcat, a northerner who loves to fish named mrmakauctioneer and you can read the rest of the story in the threads on this board, have many great friends and a real good crew, this is my crews bio to go with mine.
Bill Edney offers over fifty years experience fishing and boating in the search for catfish, crappie and panfish. He can tell many tales of adventures of fishing and camping in Northeast and South Louisiana and Texas. He will do whatever it takes to make your adventure with Fish-n-Friends crappie and panfish guide and Catfishing Adventures catfishing guide as comfortable and enjoyable as can be.
Tim Roberts is an seasoned fisherman that has over thirty years experience in fishing methods, boat rigging, bait maker and bait testing. He makes the bait, maintain the boats, scouts the lakes, keep up with fishing trends and anything else that needs to be done to insure you have a great adventure. He likes catfishing, jugging, trotlining, and rod and reel. The tester for mudcat flagging juglines and systems. A great crappie and panfisher
Brian Roberts will assist you in any way that's is needed. He is a learning fisherman that is there to help, take care of our guest and their equipment and make sure all works well.
Aunt Judy, Becky, DeAnna and Vivi are the people behind the scenes insuring that all commitments are met and everyone has and will continue to have a great family adventure.
Fish-n-Friends and Catfishing Adventures are always searching to make our services and products better. We are guides, baitmakers, field testers, outdoorsman and work together as a family to make our business strive. Feel free to contact us .

jjtroutkiller
04-14-2004, 10:17 PM
My name is Joe Stewart and I am 35yrs old and work as a Process Tech./Firefighter for ExxonMobil as well as a volunteer firefighter for the big city of Crosby. I usually spend the first couple of months in between duck season and when the trout turn on chasing catfish. I fish out of a 21' Kenner and chase the ducks with my 16' mudboat.

jjtroutkiller
04-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Here is one with the ducks.

OUTLAW
04-15-2004, 12:18 PM
My alais name is John Grady but most here know me by OUTLAW. Just a choice for the name, no paper trail on me. I've worked for Centerpoint energy for the past 21 yrs, fixing your lights when the weather is bad. Currently going to school for an Inst. Tech degree at Lee College in baytown. I don't get to fish as often as I'd like but get out when I can. Been married to the first wife for 17 yrs, two girls who are just turning on to fishing a little. Live in Friendswood, native Texan. If the family don't have me tied down and I'm not fishin, I'm probably chasin ducks or something else with a gun or bow. 8) Really enjoy this site, made the March muster and enjoyed a little "meet and greet". Hope to make more of those.
out