PDA

View Full Version : Mercy catfishing Mission

Gentleben
04-13-2004, 01:15 PM
Guys, our friends at the Lake Patrol have made a request and i feel like we can full fil it heck Medulla and Mudcat alone ought to be able to fill this one , they would like to have some fish for a gathering on may 26 for their Chief, I think they said ,. Don't matter for who, they need some fish for about 25 or 30 people.
Can we do it?? i told them we could, so soon as i have a chance I will be going out and gathering some fish , if anyone feels moved to help our freinds then just catch the fish bag them and take them by the station and tell them you are with Fishingtx and that is your part towards your next water violation :lol: :oops:
Castnblast you need to get in on this one , Gator, Mudcat ,medulla **** ,Thinwater ,Pescadore,Bigdave too many to name all but you know who you are Don Diego, BgBluecat ,mdill ,all you guys that can catch those fish on the world famous Mudcat Flagging jugs let's give back a little of what we have received.let me know when you want to go if I am off we'll go get them.

waterspout
04-13-2004, 01:33 PM
heck Ben we got that many ready to go right now . why they wanna wait so long :D Done deal pickle! I'm in they want'em fresh a day or two ahead or does it matter find that out would help. If THEY DON'T WANT THEM REAL FRESH, I got some fresh froze right now. But I think we should hook'em up with sum none frozen fresh out the water fish :lol:

Thin Water Tracker
04-13-2004, 01:52 PM
I can give them 15 to 20lbs aready bag up and ready to fry. I maybe going to kingwood Thrusday to see my wifes parents I can drop it off then. How do I get there by land?

mrmakAUCTIONEER
04-13-2004, 02:29 PM
all ya gotta do is just take a few a dem onna fishin trip night before there gatherin whadiya think?

Thin Water Tracker
04-13-2004, 02:46 PM
I don't mind giving the the good stuff ready to go that way all the work is done these guy do a heck of a job keep our lakes safe and are well worth the fish. beside if it happen to be slow fishing they have the fish in hand and know they have what the need.

waterspout
04-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Like I said , I got plenty to give now that are ready or we can get them some fresh ones as we get closer to that date. Doesn't matter to me, if they want them they got 'em fresh or froze, Ben let us know.

04-13-2004, 03:21 PM
got some frozen now get off sunday -wed next week can get fresher then you avaliable to go ben?

medulla762
04-13-2004, 03:37 PM
What are their preferences, channel cats blue cats, 1 to 3#er's, 3 to 5#er's details man details...hahaha...

I'm sure we can fix them up go ahead and give them the thumbs up!

Warden
04-13-2004, 03:40 PM
ben, find out if'n they want em fresh i'll jes ketch e'm and take them to them on a stringer. hehehe

Warden
04-13-2004, 04:35 PM
i have 48, 2 gallon bags full, where do i need to drop them off, then i can actually start bringing fish homw again. all the bags a filets.

04-13-2004, 06:56 PM
you think we catch all the catfish we need and throw the rest back in the water oh wait we do want to know what original mudcat flagging jugging is like come to a gathering or hook up on a fishingtx trip we will show you

Warden
04-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Them guy's need some jugs , they already got a boat, don't they know if you got the jugs you have fish in the freezer? They could go out and catch enough themselves in a few hours.

Night fisher
04-13-2004, 08:56 PM
lol if it possibl y dont yall just give them most the cats u catch at C.C. this weekend at the gathering? im sure ull catch enough down there. would help but i really dont feel like driveing 4 hours to deoliver them i wonde rhow well the like frozen fish in da mail( hehehe wouldnt that be funny open up ur mail box and u see a frozen cat head starein at u)

04-13-2004, 09:45 PM
well talked to ben he said anybody just take them by the lake patrol and tell them they are from fishingtx

Gentleben
04-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Going east on 1960 across the lake turn on the first paved right(FairLake) and follow it around a few curves about 1 miles to Stillison Atascosita Rd( 1 st major intersection) take a right and go towards the water when you get to the gate(on the left) it will say Lake Houston Police
Unit , i think turn left and go to the back by the water you'll see the headquarters, walk in the door and ask for Sgt Jones or Officer David White , give them the goodies and tell them who you are and what your mission is.
If you are coming from the east just mearly reverse the directions,take left on 1st paved rd(FairLake) past east Lake Houston Parkway
They will really appreciate it as Fishingtx will also.
If you get lost or need better directions calll 281 324 2250
They are opened 7days a week from 1000 to 1800
thank you and have a great day,
Bent poles and tight lines!!

Gentleben
04-14-2004, 06:43 AM
I don't know but to me frozen fish taste just as good after I thaw them out :shock: I don't want to chance waitin til the last minute ,after all it is just fer their Chief or some high ranker CO

Gentleben
04-14-2004, 12:36 PM
I just spoke with Officer McAllister at the Lake Patrol and he said they have plenty of freezer space so just bring the cat fillets on!!
:lol:
On a second note if you call the headquarters 281 324 2250 and no one answers :shock: call them on their cell at 713 826 4315.
Make sure you introduce yourself by name and that you are a member of Fishingtx website.
Maybe we ought to have Cheryl come down and do the honours :oops: oh well if she ver does, we'll take her down there to meet all those nice folks that patrol our fishing waters and keep those cr*** jet skiers off of us :shock: .

You guys are the greatest fishing freinds i ever had and are so willing to give freely of what God has given YOU!!

Gentleben
04-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Anyone that has fresh caught cats about the time of the May 26 th date can also donate them as i am sure they will not go to waste.
Medulla any kind will be accepted except for yuk them slimmy little conroe mudcats

Gentleben
04-15-2004, 03:07 PM
ok guys lets keep the momentum going<where ya at bigdave they lookin fer you, breakin the sound barrier too early on sunday mornings :shock: :lol: :wink:

Thin Water Tracker
04-15-2004, 10:22 PM
I dropped a load off to them today. Gave them 8 qt bags kats, flounder and some specks.

Gentleben
04-16-2004, 03:48 AM
Thanks Thin Water Tracker you are #1 in Fishingtx.com book :D :lol: :oops: :o
Next!! :shock:

Thin Water Tracker
04-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Just glad to help them out. They do a great job just glad to give a little back.

BIGDAVE
04-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Ben, you need to tell them Lake Patrol boys that if they gonna ask for fish from the Fishingtx.com crew they better invest in a large chest freezer, What I dropped off this morning filled the freezer they had. HA HA Ha LOL.....Sgt. Jones... I want to say thank you and your men for the job you all do. Let us know how much more fish you need?

Thin Water Tracker
04-18-2004, 09:27 PM
Sound like they don't have the freezer space to keep up with the fishingtx.xom group. glad to here they are full up unless someone was going to take it somewhere else to hold till the fry.

Warden
04-18-2004, 09:40 PM
yea, i haven't delivred mine yet.
ben how do you gt there by land?, can't take it by boat??

Gentleben
04-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Thanks BigDave you're #2:D we may have to put one on the christmas list, they are going to stage them in a bigger freezer I thought , I will see them tomorrow and check causing when mudcat and Madman Medulla bring theirs they gonna need a walk in. :shock: owiie the ybetter have some freezer space .
thanks again guys once again ya all have proved what this website is all about taking and giving !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Mud here is the directions,
Going east on 1960 across the lake turn on the first paved right(FairLake) and follow it around a few curves about 1 miles to Stillison Atascosita Rd( 1 st major intersection) take a right and go towards the water when you get to the gate(on the left) it will say Lake Houston Police
Unit , i think turn left and go to the back by the water you'll see the headquarters, walk in the door and ask for Sgt Jones or Officer David White , Officer Mcallister is Gators buddy, hehehehe, give them the goodies and tell them who you are and what your mission is.
If you are coming from the east just mearly reverse the directions,take left on 1st paved rd(FairLake) past east Lake Houston Parkway

Gentleben
05-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Come on you guys with all the catfish, do not forget your freinds at the Lake Houston Patrol office, they are still a little short for the fish fry.
Someone said they had 48 2 gal bags, anyway thats' alot of fish no matter how you slice it, give nad more will be given to you.
Thanks

Warden
05-05-2004, 11:28 PM
been over there twice, both times no one was home

Gentleben
05-06-2004, 03:53 AM
[On a second note if you call the headquarters 281 324 2250 and no one answers :shock: call them on their cell at 713 826 4315.
Make sure you introduce yourself by name and that you are a member of Fishingtx website.

Give them a call and save you a trip or drop them off by my house and I'll get them over there for you will be off this weekend, will be home ,samnding and painting :cry:

waterspout
05-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Hey can I go in by water? Was wondering if when I go fishing I could take some bags from freezer to the ddock andd walk up there a throw them some :D Sure would be nice if I could drop some off that way inbetween running my Mudcat Juggs!

Gentleben
05-06-2004, 08:57 PM
I don't see why not just call them b4 hand make sure they gonna be there , they also have a cell # if they not at the hq's . they ain't that hard to find

Thin Water Tracker
05-08-2004, 08:34 AM
I dropped them by close to noon. I figured they woulld be getting a bite of lunch. Which they were.

Gentleben
05-08-2004, 08:32 PM
ahahahahhaha, yeap there or at the donut shop :shock: :oops:
Can't beleive I said that :oops: