PDA

View Full Version : May-Gator-Catfish Rodeo

04-20-2004, 05:21 PM
all right 1 month to go may 21,22,23. talked to bill at bj's marina and we again have full use of the marina. so come on we need a list of who? what? we know the when and where.
i will have tables (no chairs)
big cooker
4 ice chest with ice
plates silverware paper towels
platers
more to follow
i will be there thursday afternoon till sunday mrs.gator will be there friday morning till sunday
and everyone is invited but above all this is a family fun event

ben can you get the big pit again if not we see about getting some smaller ones

talked to man upstairs and he said pretty safe it will be warmer than last houston gathering no promises on rain though?

Warden
04-20-2004, 05:58 PM
I'll be there friday noon, leave sunday noon. i'll need a tent space.

Thin Water Tracker
04-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Well I'm working but going to see if I can get off for the weekend if I can't get all three days I'll shoot for one of the days a make a showing. Once a know I'll post up what I can supply. most likely some meat for the pit.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
04-20-2004, 08:13 PM
THIS is like the book about the dude trying to quickly get to the outhouse written by WILLIE MAKEIT AND BETTY WONT
I BE WILLING TO MAKE IT, **** the luck ibeen havin with the gatherins
might be wagerin time fer betty wont, whadiyall think mrmak willie make it er bett he wont. har har lol har :oops:

CajunDan
04-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Dang Maki, you had a pretty good RUN on that one :lol: :shock:

Night fisher
04-20-2004, 10:07 PM
well i hope i can go and if i go i hope its not like the last gathering for me (cedar creek got there and noone else was there lol drove 180 miles for nuthing lol) anyway me and bass^master or maybe just me will try to make it down there but the BYOB im not sure if im gonna have a boat by then matter if we find one in time. but i think i should be able to make it and i dont know if ill be able to.

Warden
04-20-2004, 10:25 PM
driving that far you want need a baot, i have six, and the rest have big boats, come have a great time and see the folks

Gentleben
04-21-2004, 07:25 AM
Nite fisher the BYOB, in the days of gold that meant bring your own bottle to dances and parties on the invitation, since we don' t indulge in the devils brew at our gatherings we have converted it to mean is a joke but applies to the big guys that have the big boats where we can carry 5-9 people per boat. it will be a good time fer all young old fat and ugly last two for me and Gator
Do not worry about a boat we will assign you to a boat hopefully one that flaots :shock:
Iwill have my usual table and chairs BBQ pit on trailer and chicken lots of chicken and a great desire to eat

Most folks wouldn't know it by lookin at my 250 lb phyisic that i really like to eat :oops:

Nite fisher on this site we only say nice things about the gatherings whether or not just say it was nice, write down 200 time and repeat 100 times i will onlly say nice thinsg, it is biblical :shock: :lol: :wink:

medulla762
04-21-2004, 07:40 AM
... hopewfully one t``````````````````````````````````````ha tflaots...

and one that has gas...bwaaahahahaha

OUTLAW
04-21-2004, 01:26 PM
I may try to be there, not sure of duration of time yet. 8)

Thin Water Tracker
04-21-2004, 03:11 PM
I think ben talking about my boat if I do make it I'll try and keep it on top of the water this time.

Warden
04-21-2004, 03:53 PM
i took it back

04-21-2004, 04:18 PM
mudcat i be knowing you can swim cause i aint meet a mudcat that cant maybe you and me go for a boat ride and you can see what ben feels when he smarts off to the gator wet underwear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warden
04-21-2004, 05:17 PM
sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes, i'll take t hat back.

Warden
04-21-2004, 06:39 PM
hey all...... look for the familygonefishing. I do have another comment for saturday morning until about 2 (local subdivision swim team) that i will be officating for. not sure about tenting right now, but will post later to let u all know if we will need a space or not. gator sending a pm with phone number for mrs gator. Would like to work with her or yourself on helping with the gathering.

Gentleben
04-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Oh quap , I don' t know what it was but it came by so fast and :shock: :shock:

05-01-2004, 08:55 PM
okay lets get this thing going whos planning coming down mak,cheryl ,nightfisher, thin water you gonna be able to get off or at least come by come on ben i know you got something inportant to say hey i will even promise in front of the whole group I WILL NOT THROW BEN IN THE WATER. :P now is that good enough :wink: :wink: :wink:

Gentleben
05-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Don't matter what u say publicly, it's what u do and i catch u peeing out the back of the boat then u going in the water suckah :shock: :wink: :lol: e
I'll be there frid , evening sat and sun. :wink:
BBQ pit and table & chairs lots of chicken :shock:

Check out the Target folks bwahahahhaahhah

mrmakAUCTIONEER
05-02-2004, 12:20 AM
okay lets get this thing going whos planning coming down mak,cheryl ,nightfisher, thin water you gonna be able to get off or at least come by come on ben i know you got something inportant to say hey i will even promise in front of the whole group I WILL NOT THROW BEN IN THE WATER. :P now is that good enough :wink: :wink: :wink:
now BRO we wouldnt expect ya to throw ol ben inda water :: **** DEN A GAIN ifn u was to just push im in THAT MIGHT MAKE the trip, har har,har, :shock: ill grab his camera again, be a shame to let im check the water temp and loose all them expresions lol

Gentleben
05-02-2004, 06:49 AM
That's two, Maki :shock: :shock:
anyone seen the catfishing King Medulla :?: :?:

05-02-2004, 03:46 PM
need a thought above my head "it was here a minute ago where did it go, where did it go!!!!!" bahhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warden
05-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Alright how many you people comin to this fish-a-thon? come on sign up
MUDCAT is comingthree days. Who else, lets commit, we gotta know.

medulla762
05-04-2004, 01:45 PM
See yall Friday evening.

Gentleben
05-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Get your name on the list for door prizes and stuff :shock:
Will be featuring special guest our one and only
WebMasteress; Mrs. Cheryl Williams
She will be carrying her designer line of Fishingtx.com stuff so put in your special order now or buy at the gathering; proceeds go to keep the play ground open and operating trash free!!
0) Cheryl
1) Gator
2) MudCat
3) Medulla
4) GentleBen
5) Mr. Maki
6) T-ROB & Deckhand <friday>
7) TWT <sat>
8) familyGone Fishing
9) reedlv
9) OutLaw ?

Warden
05-04-2004, 08:27 PM
be there fri for sure, sat and sun still in the air

Thin Water Tracker
05-04-2004, 10:29 PM
still trying to swing it hope to make it sat.

Gentleben
05-05-2004, 03:55 AM
OK TWT we'll put ya down for Sat 8)

Thin Water Tracker
05-05-2004, 06:02 AM
I'll be putting my boat in the shop tomorrow so I don;t know if I have it back by then. I have asked another super out here if he would cover me taking off that day it's not his cover day due to another super is on vacation. If it works out I'll come up on Friday night and spend the night and sat. If it works out I'll bring some meat for the pit. for sat I don;t get off Friday till 1800 hrs., so that would put me get up to BJ around 2000 if I'm fast.

cherylrw
05-06-2004, 05:38 AM
I am planning on being there !!!!

Gentleben
05-06-2004, 10:37 PM
We got you on the list twice, boss you you gonna be there ???

reedlv
05-07-2004, 05:45 PM
I purchased some jugs from mud cat on 5/3/04. He told me about the fish-a-thon and all of the fun and activities. It sounds like a good time. I am sorry to say I forgot when Mudcat said it was. I was thinking he said the weekend of the 16th. If someone could remind me. I would really appreciate it.

05-07-2004, 07:00 PM
its may 21,22,23 go back and read the start of this post you will see all that are coming hope you can make it

Gentleben
05-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Hooked on Fishingtx

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:21 pm Post subject: may-gator-gathering

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all right 1 month to go may 21,22,23. talked to bill at bj's marina and we again have full use of the marina. so come on we need a list of who? what? we know the when and where.
i will have tables (no chairs)
big cooker
4 ice chest with ice
plates silverware paper towels
platers
more to follow
i will be there thursday afternoon till sunday mrs.gator will be there friday morning till sunday
and everyone is invited but above all this is a family fun event

ben can you get the big pit again if not we see about getting some smaller ones

talked to man upstairs and he said pretty safe it will be warmer than last houston gathering no promises on rain though?

Gentleben
05-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the board reedlv and the wonderful world of Jugging ,using those wild and crazy Original MudCat Flagging Juggs!!!

Fishing Pohl
05-09-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm planning on being there Friday for sure and maybe Saturday and Sunday.

Lookin' forward to meeting some of you fine folks and hope to gain a little knowlege in juggin' techniques. Since recently purchasing 16 of Mudcat's jugs, I have had limited success (maybe I should say "unlimited"... anyway,not even close to limits) on Lake Conroe. Never tried juggin' Lake Houston.

I've never been to BJ's. Do they have camping facilities with water and electricity? If I get Saturday and Sunday off, I might bring a tent.

Warden
05-09-2004, 09:59 AM
If you are having problems limiting on Lae Conroe, we need to talk, As for Lake Houston, and BJ,S he is working on more power poles, and he has water hookups, Brian will be there to also help him out.

Warden
05-09-2004, 10:00 AM
Fishin pohl, you havent limlted yet?
What part of the lake you fishin? what you usin for bait?
We gotta hook you up with someone.
Anyone out there on conroe that will show this man the ropes to juggin? I would but i am commited till after the gatherin here at lake houston.
If you aint hooked up by then, come on down to lake houston and we will show you what you need to do, You'll probably have it by then.
Keep checkin this post , someone will take you.

Warden
05-09-2004, 10:02 AM
the week of the 17- the gathering I will be on Lake Conroe 3 times, Randy is always there, look us up and we can help.

Fishing Pohl
05-09-2004, 10:20 AM
I've been fishing 10' water in the mornings near the bank across from the Scott's Ridge boat ramp. I used fresh dead shad for bait. Rigged a few jugs for 20' water in the same general area but didn't do any better.

My boat is only a 14' jon with a 5hp Briggs @ Stratton. So, unless the water is unusually calm, I don't venture too far from the ramp.

Thanks in advance for any help.

reedlv
05-09-2004, 10:32 AM
I fished conroe last tuesday. I caught eighteen nice cats and a few small ones that I released. I had my jugs set up with 30' of line and five hooks about 3' apart in 20' of water with five jugs. I was rigging up the other five jugs for a total of ten that day. I put them in a line from the bank from 10-20' of water on a point. The jug I had at 14-15' range caught two before the rest got anything. I ended up fishing 5 in 14-15' of water. They were the jugs that caught the most fish. I did not have my cast net because it was in my other boat at the shop. I used beef heart for bait. I cut it into 3/4" squares and it works great. They will not get it off with out a hook in the lip.

05-09-2004, 10:50 AM
me and joey got 100 last tuesday nite wed morning besure to cut your shad and use your depth finder find the breaks from deep water to flats and try and lay them on the edge also use a circle hook joey had 10 jugs without them and we had more fish get off of them than mine in fact we cut all the hooks off his as we where rolling them up good luck try to come to the gathering this is the meet and greet and get the education of the fine art of jugging with mudcat jugs i been hanging with these guys since last sept and i can now say i keep a frezzer full of fish thanks to ben,****,deckhand and ocourse mr.mudcat himself

reedlv
05-09-2004, 10:56 AM
What size circle hook do you recommend? 2/0?

05-09-2004, 11:04 AM
i use 4/0

Warden
05-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Fish phole are you off friday the 14th, i'll be goin fishin on that day, I can drive to conroe and fish, if your not off i'll go to lake houston, let me know.

Gentleben
05-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Get your name on the list for door prizes and stuff
She will be carrying her designer line of Fishingtx.com stuff so put in your special order now or buy at the gathering; proceeds go to keep the play ground open and operating trash free!!
0) Cheryl
1) Gator
2) MudCat
3) Medulla
4) GentleBen
5) Mr. Maki
6) T-ROB & Deckhand <friday>
7) TWT <sat>
8) familyGone Fishing
9) OutLaw ?
10) Fishing Pohl
11) reedlv

___

Fishing Pohl
05-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Mudcat, I am off Friday 14th and would love to go fishing with you. I just now edited my fishingtx profile so that you can email me with details.

Thanks Gator and Reedlv for your advice, I'll take all I can get :D

05-10-2004, 03:30 AM
let me know where you gonna be mudcat ? im off friday was thinking about doing some saltwater action but never have enought catfish 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

medulla762
05-10-2004, 07:24 AM
I'll be on Conroe Thursday night 5-13-04 and Friday am with some duck hunting buddies from Huntington/Lufkin area.

Come on!

reedlv
05-10-2004, 07:35 AM
Lake houston is going to be full. I also plan on being on the lake friday. I will be trying somemore jugs. Let me know if anyone needs some help with anything.

Warden
05-10-2004, 10:12 AM
fishin phol i get off work friday morning at 7:00 will meet you anyplace you want,I'll email youdetails.

Fishing Pohl
05-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks Mudcat, lookin' forward to it. :D

medulla762
05-11-2004, 09:57 AM
J D, a bud of mine, may be there Friday. He lives near the lake and will be looking for local info.

He is good folks so yall please disregard he is my friend and yall treat him right ok...hahaha...

Warden
05-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Gator, sorry ,i just remembered you question. We gona make plans, i have to talk with fish phole and see where we goin, supposed to rain, but we goin. Not sure where we goin to put in at, i'll let you know.

cherylrw
05-11-2004, 05:30 PM
You know Ben Im gonna give up on the t shirts and stuff and just order the dadgum things from elsewhere..I am going to put my presses back on ebay and get my money back out of them,I just cant find the time to get this done lately so Im just gonna order em for everybody..Sorry guys but shoot there is just too much going on in my world lately...

Randy
05-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Fishing Pohl,
call me or send me an email, you are more than welcome to come jugging with Mrs. Catfish Boat and I. We will get those jugs broke in !!!

Ben, put us on the list for Friday and Saturday?
Thanks

Gentleben
05-11-2004, 07:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0) Cheryl -Seagoville tx
1) Gator-Dayton Tx
2) MudCat - Houston
3) Medulla ,Slendora woods
4) GentleBen -Huffman
5) Mr. Maki -Duncanville Tx
6) T-ROB & Deckhand <friday> ,Plum Grove
7) TWT /LaPorte<sat>
8) familyGone Fishing
9) OutLaw ?
10) Fishing Pohl
11) reedlv /Dayton12)JD, Huffman
13)Cajun Cooker , Hardin tx
14)Big Jim , Ole River Tx
15)Zeke- Huffman
16)BigDave& Levie, Huffman
17) 9 lives -scartch?
18) Waterspout-NorthShore
19) Castnblast-Atascocita
20) The CatfishBoat (Randy) Fri and sat
21) Don Diego/Atascocita
22) Bobby Clement -Baytown
23) Mike and Janna Clepper -Pearland
24)N-Spledora -Splendora Woods

don diego
05-11-2004, 07:51 PM
I logged on Fishingtx the first time about a year ago and have reading a lot of useful information since. I saw gentle ben on the lake one morning and got to talking with him and he told me about the website. I've been enjoying it ever since. I never have been to any of the gatherigs. Seem's like the ones I heard about were in the winter and I was deer hunting. Anyway I plan to try to make it to this one on the 21st-23rd. What exactly do we do at these gatherings besides visit and swap fishing tales. Some of the conversation I've read sounds like you run juglines. ..........do you have a big fish fry one day? Anyway, I'll be off all three days. What do I need to bring?
dd

Gentleben
05-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Glad ta see you are gonna make it Don, Main thing to bring is a good appetiet and your waders causin there be a lot of bs , but all kiddin aside bring your boat if you have one , bring your wife girl friend or whoever this is a non alcoholic family function. some drinking does occur but very suttle .we discourage it because of the youngsters and the families. we wil have a big BBQ pit so we usually keep chicken wild hog or brisket, we usually alwys need bread paper plates you know the picnic type things
The fish fry is on sat afternoon.we try to have a special speaker ,last on was our website Gamewarden Kevin Malonson and maybe this time we'll have the Lake patrol guys drop by and answer questions and stuff for us.
we just kind ah hang out put some Mudcat flagging juggs out and maybe go out catfishing with different people and learn from them share ideas and meet the folks we talk to on the website.
it is alot of fun!! Glad you gonna make it

Nine Lives
05-12-2004, 08:33 PM
I'm bummed. :cry:

Strike #17 - salty tourny that weekend

Gentleben
05-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Well skip the tourney ya just got to set your priorities, ok so no show for niner ??

05-13-2004, 07:29 AM
no one has commited to bring anything to the gator roundup
can anyone do this
bring one of the following things?
paper plates
spoons,forks etc.
trash bags
paper towels
cooking oil
gallon bags
or anything else you might think of that we might need
thanks and god bless
mrs.gator

reedlv
05-13-2004, 09:15 AM
When and where is the gator round up.

Gentleben
05-13-2004, 01:39 PM
The bumper sticker says "I'd Rather Be Boating or Fishing At...

BJ'S MARINA
27907 Calvin Rd.
HUFFMAN.TX- (281) 324-9199
Barbara and her hubby Bill own and operate BJ's Marina and have all the fishing boating equipment ya need for a perfect fishing weekend , why they even have boats for rent ,think like $10.00 a day. Minnows, frozen bait and Bill is a catterman himself so come out and stay a while they are locate a couple of miles north on FM 2100 .Go to the Wolf rd Huffman Cleveland intersection and take a left on Huffman -Cleveland rd , it turns into Huffman-New Caney rd after you pass Luces Bayou it curves to the right follow it to the second intersection on the left is Magnolia Point, take a left and follow it out till it dead ends into the Marina. there is a small "S" curve and Magnolia turns right just before the curve do not turn on Magnolia , the street turns into Cheatham and Cheatham dead ends into Calvin and that is where you find BJ's.
Good Luck and let' s go fishing!!

Warden
05-13-2004, 05:39 PM
I'LL bring the plastic ware and paper plates. eggs and sausage for breakfast,

Gentleben
05-13-2004, 06:37 PM
I'l lbe bringing some meat for the pit for folks to much on thru the weekend :P :oops:

don diego
05-13-2004, 07:26 PM
I'll bring a couple gallons of vegetable oil, a couple loaves of bread and some deer sausage links for the pit.
dd

Fishing Pohl
05-13-2004, 07:39 PM
I'll bring the paper...paper towels and toilet paper.

05-13-2004, 08:38 PM
sorry guys been working and half sick with a cold so been sleeping alot after work but i see mrs gator trying to take up slack and thanks gentle ben for the help here also any question please ask and i will get back with you things are a little hecktic but will come together as always welcome new guys and some old friends as well if your undecided about coming i know what your feeling i was there once. but if you dont have to drink to have the time of your life and are family orinated (does not mean you got to bring them ) but mine and more will be there and enjoy meeting new people catching fish and eating this is the place for you so come on out and be ready to enjoy yourself. the gator thanks you. see you there

Warden
05-14-2004, 04:34 PM
familygone fishing will bring trash bags and some gallon size zip locks. Gator... don't forget the electric knife. family will be there friday nite, saturday. (husband & kid will be there all day, I will be there later in the afternoon) and Sunday. Still not sure about the tent issue yet.

Btw.. just talked to Bill over at the marina and for tent camping $10.00 day.

Gentleben
05-14-2004, 09:01 PM
0) Cheryl -Seagoville tx
1) Gator-Dayton Tx
2) MudCat - Houston
3) Medulla ,Slendora woods
4) GentleBen -Huffman
5) Mr. Maki -Duncanville Tx
6) T-ROB & Deckhand <friday> ,Plum Grove
7) TWT /LaPorte<sat>
familyGone Fishing
9) OutLaw ?
10) Fishing Pohl
11) reedlv /Dayton12)JD, Huffman
13)Cajun Cooker , Hardin tx
14)Big Jim , Ole River Tx
15)Zeke- Huffman
16)BigDave& Levie, Huffman
17) 9 lives -scartch?
1 Waterspout-NorthShore
19) Castnblast-Atascocita
20) The CatfishBoat (Randy) Fri and sat
21) Don Diego/Atascocita
22) Bobby Clement -Baytown
23) Mike and Janna Clepper -Pearland
24)N-Spledora -Splendora Woods

cherylrw
05-16-2004, 11:54 PM
List is growing...I have to take (my Josh) to Iowa he has been served papers for court seems his ex girlfriend had the baby and is trying to give it up for adoption,we are going to try and get the baby so you guys put Josh in your prayers...We should be back in time for me to come to Houston if something happens we cant get back then please just keep praying,it should be an easy case since Josh wants his son (so we hope)...Thanks...I hope to meet everyone next weekend....

ALSO I WILL NOT be bringing fishingtx gear ...I gave up on it and Im just going to find a place to order our stuff from......Too much going on here I dont have the time to do it...SORRY

Gentleben
05-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Dang, :lol: can't they just mail the baby or federal express??? :lol: :D :shock:
Ok well will be there so just come on it is awful quiet out there when this gonna supposed to be the biggets Gator jubilele this side of the Pecos river.
Was over at Bills this morning place looks presentable .............
water looked fishy :mad: :x :oops:

05-17-2004, 04:52 PM
hows the mud?

Gentleben
05-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Ask the cat , Mudcat that is,../. All we need is some rain
here kitty,,, kitty,,,, kitty,,,
Expect you to fill this guys a few times , Mud
Notice i made the door extra large cause I know ole Mudca tlikes ta catch them big ones , this is only 40 gal but I will have my 55 gal live box there too .

Gentleben
05-17-2004, 10:11 PM
Mudcats live barrel and Cody and the Warden supervisin my every step!! :D :oops: :P

Warden
05-18-2004, 10:11 AM
Lookin good, will see how much it will hold,this weelend, thanks, you guy's better jump in and order y'all one . you know we have to keep our fish seperate from each others don't you?
the game warden said it would be a good idea..

Gentleben
05-18-2004, 10:05 PM
I sent Kevin an email he might be there sat for fish fry!!
Them juggs changing lives one flag at a time

Warden
05-19-2004, 05:41 PM
****, are you bringing the pontoon boat?
Does bj's have an electrical outlet for my tent site?? i'll need one. can you tell me how much it is per night??

Thin Water Tracker
05-19-2004, 09:00 PM
Look like I'll be making it to BJ around dark on Firday night. I'llbe able to stay till sat. Night have to be back for work on sunday morning. GatorI was going to bring some links for the pit if there is something other than that need let me know and I pick it up instead.

Gentleben
05-19-2004, 09:32 PM
MudCat, I think WGF said it was $10.oo a night, or you can call Bill at 281 324 9199 .

Warden
05-20-2004, 10:56 AM
Hey guys , and gals. I'm going to have breakfast ready at 5:30 am Sat, and sun. i need to know how many is going to be there for breakfast?
menu
sausage
eggs
hash browns
biskits
gravy

medulla762
05-20-2004, 11:20 AM
I'll be there Saturday morning.

Be more than happy to help.

I can make a mean gravy. This aint no beer belly I'm totin' around...bwaaaahahahaha...its all table muscle...bwaaahahaha...

Warden
05-20-2004, 01:01 PM
I'll be up around 3:30 or 4:00 getin it ready. i hope

05-20-2004, 07:07 PM
mud my crew will be there set camper up today bar-b-que pit chairs tables fryers will be there myself in morning after kids get off for school

reedlv
05-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Gator what time does everyone normally head out from the ramp to jug?

reedlv
05-21-2004, 01:48 AM
This is one long night. In four more hours I will be headed to the Lake. I will be able to see how the pros GIT-R-DONE.

Gentleben
05-21-2004, 05:24 AM
MudCat, I'll be there 4 breakfast, lunch and dinner and supper !!
If someone sees the Cajun Cooker (Paul) walkin round and u have room in your boat take him out to set his juggs,
I am still at Fire School but willl be there by this afternoon.

BBDuck
05-21-2004, 08:15 AM
I'll be there Actually I should be getting ther Friday (today) about 18:00 it will be nice to meet yall for the first time. capn should be ther too.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
05-21-2004, 10:32 AM
:oops: who ever thought about kids graduating when ya got a fishin trip planned, better yet maybee we needs a confrence wit dem teacher types and set graduation, on any time **** fri. sat er sun. grrrr.
son gradiates sat> 3:00 pm , niece, fri. eve. i doubt i can show fer sun. am bummer eh? :roll: