PDA

View Full Version : mrMAK PACKS HIS **** AND LEAVES!!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
04-26-2004, 07:54 PM
WELL WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CLOSE ON THE CAMP (HOUSE) wed. rentin a big movin van if any of ya energetic types are just hangin around and feel like gruntin alil, yer moren welcome. also will be tryin to slide a used honda 1100 aero same motion as the ink dryes on conttract i have a honda 1100 aero gonna make a phone callto run it thru same . some a dat maximum impact and milage outta dem good credit reports i been stock pilen up fer just a situation lika dis. I will get the harley later, wanna put several thousand miles on a lil smaller bike at first.
http://infotube.gonehome.com/ad_detail.jsp?nbr=65918&profile=InfoTube
link to camp we are buyin

CajunDan
04-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Crawfish boil and fish fry at maki's on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's footin the bill............... :lol: :lol: hehehehe

mrmakAUCTIONEER
04-26-2004, 08:40 PM
YA COMMON idont know about the crawdad types we might try something a lil higher up on the food chain catfish er steaks and burgers and all the trimmin could happen :lol: :shock:

Gentleben
04-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Great , except for one thing, picture #2 has some razor wire ?? :shock: I gonna stop have a diet coke with you on my way to Lake Tenkiller so you be sure and be home!!

CajunDan
04-26-2004, 08:43 PM
YA COMMON idont know about the crawdad types we might try something a lil higher up on the food chain catfish er steaks and burgers and all the trimmin could happen :lol: :shock:

Don't be a Yankee.... :lol:

mrmakAUCTIONEER
04-26-2004, 08:52 PM
OK I WONT BE A YANKEE icame to texas and stayed i heard dat has a meaning too. GEEES I DONT KNOW wats worse when we were kids the utter kids would say whats the closest thing to a fishes rear,u say i dunno they would say A FINN we finish descent types were called finnlanders too.lol
now yall call me a **** yankee dats ok just dont call me late fer didnner. 0 WE will know how steak and fixens ti fix accordin to how much loadin ya giter done eh?

0 in case yall are a lil rusty on geography class finland is in the scandinavin part of earth sweaden, finland, denmark, IN CASE YER A LIL RUSTY IN HISTORY CLASS THAT WOULD BE THE VIKING HERITAGE STUFF LOL. just show up wit yer empty tummies and strong backs we will fattin yall up a lil wifie says we could treat em all at colden coral whaddiyall think?

CajunDan
04-26-2004, 09:08 PM
yes sirreee bob steaks and taters do good toooo boil'em in crawfish water.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
04-29-2004, 02:20 PM
well we done it we signed over 70 pages of mortgage stuff.
now we need to start lugging the junk over there,
sure is a heck of a long way away from shovin everything we own inna baggs of a harley and hittin wind fer 5-8 hours a day. :oops:
i used to cary all my fishin stuff in a sucrets can, WOW, aint quite sure if this is progress or stumbling blocks to stop progress of freedom. :shock:

Gentleben
05-01-2004, 01:07 PM
I used to carry my guitar in a gunny sac , used to be a song bout that where ya at??

mrmakAUCTIONEER
05-11-2004, 08:07 PM
:lol: well we finally got moved, wow heck of a long way from all the **** we need in da saddle bags of a harley stuff, been a week without a phone line. now all we gottado is un pack the trsah pile. we did buy into an antique store in ferris tx.1/3 owner in hidden treasures,

Gentleben
05-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Alrighty maki good ta see ya back.

Warden
05-16-2004, 09:14 PM
maki, you moved to or away from D-Ville?

mrmakAUCTIONEER
05-17-2004, 08:18 AM
moved from dville too ferris. puts me a lot closer to happinings on lake houston :shock: