PDA

View Full Version : Juvy Flounder

medulla762
10-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Caught this little two inch flounder in the cast net at the Wallisville locks.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/medulla762/various%20fish/juvyflounder1.jpg

waterspout
10-15-2007, 09:29 AM
come on amigo,, I know you caught more than that red X! LOL how was it amigo?

you do know they are fixing to reopen those babies don'tcha !!!

We need to fish bird in da afternoon.

medulla762
10-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Too crowded at spillway and too rough out in the bay. I ended up fishing in the bayous.

Lots of skeeters, four inch gafftop, gators and hogs.

Caught one keeper red.

Saturday morning after we set the blind we did one drift.

Hooked a huge jack on a topwater. Fought it for about 25 minutes. According the the gps we chased it for over a mile...hahaha...what fun. It finally tail whipped the line. I would have liked to have got a pic but I was kinda glad the battle was over. My gut was sore...hahaha...shoulda slipped into the sissy belt...bwaaaahahaha...had one sitting right on top of the gas tank but didn't think about it.

Didn't see any birds working.

Melissaa52
10-15-2007, 09:54 AM
My gut was sore...hahaha...shoulda slipped into the sissy belt...bwaaaahahaha...had one sitting right on top of the gas tank but didn't think about it.

Too funny! Keep me laughing, medulla!

waterspout
10-15-2007, 09:56 AM
when this front moves thru start taking you truck load on supplies with you and get ready to meet me,, these two mini fronts are fixing to light things up! We did catch a mixed bag. but twe we're a little more protected than you were... It did get windy out there though didn't it.

waterspout
10-15-2007, 09:57 AM

Hooked a huge jack on a topwater. Fought it for about 25 minutes. According the the gps we chased it for over a mile...hahaha...what fun. .

so how did that upper bay YFT taste! rotfl!:icon_eek:

willie
10-15-2007, 05:04 PM
them birds have been hit or miss. a few fish at slpwy but hopefully this front will slow the wind down.see any ducks?

medulla762
10-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Had a couple groups fly over early, like 3:00am while I was in the bayou. Didn't notice any once it got daylight, but was not looking either.