PDA

View Full Version : OK GUYS

cherylrw
04-18-2003, 10:07 AM
NOW I HAVE IT WHERE NOBODY CAN READ OUR ANNOUNCEMENTS UNTIL THEY JOIN..YOU WILL NOT SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENTS UNTIL YOU SIGN IN..

Gentleben
04-25-2003, 07:25 AM
Mighty Fine!!

Warden
05-04-2003, 06:27 PM
I see under announcements that I am listed as a Moderator, I cannot get into the thread called Mods and I do not have delete on any messages that I look at even under threads that show me as Moderator, such as Fayette County...Am I a 1 star general instead of a 5 star General?

thanks

Weldon

cherylrw
05-05-2003, 12:19 AM
I am sorry weldon I did not realize that, I hope I got it fixed for you..

Warden
05-05-2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks Cheryl, I can get into the MOD area now.

As far as having the dlete button on a thread, that is not important to me, because I cannot think of why I would delete anyones post myself, if I saw someone that I thought was in violation(Vulgar mainly) then I would most likely let you know anyway.

Thanks for all you do for the board

Weldon

Warden
05-05-2003, 10:55 AM
What is Vulgar, i may have had a vulgar pie once or maybe rhubarb
let him roll
jk

Warden
05-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Vulgar has many meanings, depends on your opinion...he he he

Sometimes we overlook the vulgarness in someone cause we like them in other ways, sometimes we leave that person out of our dealings because we do not overlook their vulgarness.

What do you mean what is vulgar, you old blad headed, Ex-LaBare exhibtionist, boat wrecking, fish catching old coot...ha ha ha

Warden
05-06-2003, 08:25 PM
What do you mean what is vulgar, you old blad headed, Ex-LaBare exhibtionist, boat wrecking, fish catching old coot...ha ha ha

Thats the best compliment I have had in a long long time, and from the likes of you makes it even better.
let him roll
jk

Warden
05-06-2003, 08:26 PM

Thats the best compliment I have had in a long long time, and from the likes of you makes it even better.
let him roll
jk