PDA

View Full Version : Benefit Flounder Tourney

cacciato71
10-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey guys, I am hosting a benefit flounder tourney on November 17th. i know how much you guys like kids and fishing so this is right up your alley. For information on the tournament go to http://www.coastalkayakangler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6997 where you will find out everything you need to know. If you have further questions call me at 409-454-3544. My name is Tim Carlisle, but everyone calls me T.C.
For the information about where the money is going, when you click on the above link go to the top and click on the home page and there is a link for Paddling Santa 2007. They are in need of a couple of big ticket items this year like uniforms and a water fountain. I hope to raise enough money from this event to purchase one of those items. ALso, while this is mainly a paddling event since it is a charity event we are opening it to anyone whether you own a boat, kayak, or just fish from the bank. The main purpose of this tourney is to have a good time and raise money for some kids who need it badly. Thanks T.C.

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-29-2007, 10:35 PM
This is for a great cause. I hope you have a huge turn out and the weather is beautiful.

cacciato71
10-31-2007, 10:22 PM
Come on guys! I know there are several of you here that like to flounder fish. These kids need our help. ALl of them come from abusive homes and have been removed by CPS. Many of these kids won't be reunited with their parents so this is their home. Course I would have loved growing up in Galveston when I was a kid. They need our help in getting some things so come on out have a great time, catch a few fish, and maybe win a prize all in the name of charity. If you don't have a boat you can fish roll over or if you send me a p.m. I will put you on my old flounder holes. If you are interested and truly adventurous I have an extra yak you can use and will let you tag along with me. If you have a boat, but don't know of any good spots p.m. me and I will point you in the right direction. If you want to hire a guide be my guest. The point of this tourney is for some great people to get together and have a good time all while helping some needy kids.