Thread: Some serious subSilver updating

Josh

Some serious subSilver updating

I hope ya'll are liking the new layout and everything. I spent all day and night on just the top part of this template and the "Tournaments" section (towards the bottom) I hope you all like!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    It looks good Josh.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Great Big Texas Welcome

Boots , man where ya been ?? I am sooooooo glaaddddd ta seeee yaaaa :lol:
    Josh what happened to the little posting window at the bottom of the posts ??
    Want every body to know that Boots got suspended from the B** just fer taking up for us , a bunch of Wild Texas Fishing Renegades and that is what qualified him for the Renegade Title!!
    Ted We are sure glad to see you finally made it here , I know it is a long ways from Colorado but you finally made i.Thought we had lost you in the last Dustoff, let us know about some of the fishing up there , heck if Cheryl will sponsor us like she did the spoonbill trip we may just come up there in the Big Black Tour Buss and fish with you.
    GB

Josh
    Originally said by Gentleben
    -------------------------------

Josh what happened to the little posting window at the bottom of the posts ??
    I just put it back, sorry about that, thru the hacking updating and security stuff, I forgot to put this back.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    muchas gracis