Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermath of May gathering at BJ's(Pictures)

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    This is the good side:;;

The Cleppers came out to see how it went

More fun, the Hilton bros. came out and did some damage to the fish population, they brought in a 33 lber and som 20 lbers not many but they were huge :lol:

Castnblast and N-splendora cleaning fish , thank you guys for your hard work, Castnblast brought his big boat and we took some newbies out to show them how we do our mudcat Jugs.

Mudcat it is possible that some of the new guys don't know how we do things but , the thing is then we have a gathering all the fish up to saturday go into the pot for the fish fry and what is left is given to the newbies that come and don't catch fish or get fish very often.
    I want to apologize if that was not made clear to the new guys but it just helps out the load.

Willfishing and wife Cleppers in the background!!

Nice meeting you BBduck and capn, hahah , Mrs Cajun Cooker and Mrs Sam the Bossman

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Gator and Anita..THANK YOU!! Levi and I had a wonderful time this weekend. Gator, you give Anita a big hug and kiss for us. Anita, you were the first person my wife (Debbi) met. You made her feel welcome and she said she is looking forward to seeing you again. That's ditto for me and Levi too. Gator, not only was she taking care of the camp she even helped some people launch their boat! I am sorry for what happened and will stand behind the decision to boycott BJ'S.

It was great to see the old faces from Febuary gathering and to meet the new ones this weekend. I apologize to those of you I didn't meet. Good things and bad things happen in our lives. It's what we do about the bad things that counts. To me I saw more good than bad and claim this Gator Catfish Rodeo a success! See ya on the water and goodnight.

Heck Dave, I gave her my own hug, hehehhheh, did not kiss her causing Gator was too close hehehhe, just kidding,
    Them girls did their share of the job , heck when I needed a bucket to bail my submarine out Wife Gone Fishing was right there , thank you girl , enjoyed the fellowship, that Boy gone Fishing does a good job grabbing them noodles. Thank you private!!
    Talking about hugs I came out of the water and Coreys mom Redhead Kay said oh you poor thing i 'd give you a hug , dang don't be bashful girl, I grabbed her and put some Lake Houston water on here , made her squeel and take off running bahhhahahahaha.

Only bad thing happened me Dave was a little fiddler stuck me to the bone , man that hurt, I woul;d ah cried bu ttha tdand gum Gator would never let me live it down. :P the rest is all history!!

Fishing Pohl setting up his pad, glad to meet you. Eric is one of our youn fishing pros.