Thread: Next gathering

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

Next gathering

Ok I think it is time for all the site to get involved, Last sept, was the gathering of all gatherings, the weather was great, times where great, people met one another and had a great time, Mudcat was the sponser, fish where with us, Fellowship was the main ingediant and having fun was what it was all about, If anyone is interested, lets get one going, make some plans, work together and have the Biggest fishing extravaganza in Texas.
    Come on join in, voice your choice and get this thing on the tracks and roll on.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I think it should be the last of in august or 1st week in sept 10 11 12. just a thought, let's hear some dates.... and places. conroe was a good one maybe a marina up there???

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Conroe sounds like a lot of fun. There are some really nice marinas up there. I am only off a two weekends month, but if I know ahead of time I will try to get off so I can met up with some of you.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

I'm glad to see you guys are having onthis side of Houston. I been wanting to meet you guys. I joined here while back after mudcat told me about the site. I saw yalls last gathering and would like to be able to come only can't garuntee it. Conroe is only 120 miles for me.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Jedt2 is Lake Houston closer to you??? We can make anything happen in this Lake!!

he is closer to conroe,

jedt2
    plan on commin down this next gatherin , we be here for fri and sat, 120 miles is jest 2 hrs drive. it aint far.

Yeah I know I go though there on a regular basis hauling fly-ash to the wooodlands and surrounding territories. Even passing through on 105 just that part of the lake looks nice when your working and can't stop. 8) Sept. sounds like a good time water might start to cool by then and this might even feed better in the daytime

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Hop skip and a jump Jedt2 I will try to be there if on my days off I wannna fish Lake Conroe one more time b4 my appointed day...........