Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma Fishing Trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Oklahoma Fishing Trip

Well here it goes , last month we went on a fishing trip to Lake TenKiller in Oklahoma.

We arrived in Gore Oklahoma Friday morning and checked in at MarVal resort we had a cabin overlooking the Illinois River which comes out of Lake TenKiller and it is cold and shallow gravel bottom with lots of trout and strippers.

This is Mary Lou, with a stringer of rainbow trout she caught them in a little slough just behing our cabin.

This guy caught so many fish that he passed outwahahhahahah

My sister in law

This girl is one of the finest fisher girls i nerver known she can flat out catch them fish, caught so many fish that it wore my brother in law he had to nap every time i saw him he was snoozing.
    She tells me she can feel them fish with her fingers, watch her hands
    He even laid under the boat and napped b4 we left Lake Tenkiller while Cathey and I loaded the boat and stuff.
    Think next year we'll leave him home and Cathey and me go catch some fish. :shock: No wait we need some one to run the motor , dang, oh well.

Rainbow trout this man caught them behind the cabins

mrmakAUCTIONEER

southern bells

did yall eat them trouts bro. some yall southern bells i met dont like trout ya know?

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    I joined here while back thanks to Mudcat and really enjoy reading yalls post I never answer though cause yall really got it figured out. I will have to say though I don't think my wife will let me go to Tenkiller to catch any strippers.

Well dang hello stranger , no we did not catch any trout or stripper so we had to settle for some of them nasty ole catfish and they were deliscious :shock:
    Welcome Jedt2 and glad to have you !!!

jedt2 you been doin any fish catchin?? tell us about it.

I've only got to go 1 time since I bought those jugs Mudcat. Caught 10 it was 2 weeks ago

. Wasnt used to fishing stationary jugs and the heat was getting up in the middle of the day. I got it figured out though. I was planning to go with my 21 year old daughter tonight but those t-storms looked awful close to the lake so we canceled. man I hate that she really loves to jug can't take her eyes off of em. If the boat moves or it's dark shes got to get the light ready to check. I realy love those jugs. It's seems my luck is nver good in the getting to go dept. work or the weather is keeping me out of some good fishin I just knoe it.

It is a serious additiction, but a good one to have , everyone we introduce to them gets hooked!!!