Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345712 ... LastLast

Thread: April 4th & 5th, 2008 Muster

Scotta
    Oh greyloon you make the room on the calender now. Just put Fishingtx.com muster in red letters across the dates RIGHT NOW!!! LOL!

T-111-5

Muster

Me and Dorothy will be there.I'll bring fish clesning table, extension cord,cooking oil, deep fryer,elec.knifes for fish.and fish fry batter.

greyloon
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotta9669
    Oh greyloon you make the room on the calender now. Just put Fishingtx.com muster in red letters across the dates RIGHT NOW!!! LOL!

We plan our life around our nearly 5 year old grandson. We're raising him and both of us are a bit old for that trauma...good kid, 58 isn't the age to be raising a grandchild, trust me. Living at the point of exhaustion, we split weekends allowing one another to rehab for a while. Plan on trying to make it for at least a day.

medulla762
    Quote Originally Posted by gator gar
    I'll kick in a raw brisket and some smoked sausage. I'll make a batch of sauce and I can bring some heavy duty trash bags. Medulla can cook my brisket with his,if it will fit on his pit.
    gator gar, unfortunately my pit is only big enough for one brisket and one pork ****. It could be cooked the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Tracker
    Hey Medulla how about a few of those 762 breakfast tacos for Friday morning!
    We could whoop up some.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Greyloon whacha gonna do when you get to be my age:grrr: I am rasing a 12yr old grandson, working, fishing riding and did i say fishing working and riding ???????
    Last edited by Gentleben; 01-23-2008 at 10:48 PM.

john
    Quote Originally Posted by GILBERT G
    I may not get to spend the night but I could meet ya`ll sat. early morning maybe get my wife to make a bunch of tortillas for breakfast tacos and I also have a big fryer that will fry four to five pound`s of fish at a time ya`ll will love it. I had it made at work. and it`s not for sale.
    Sounds good,i'm always ready for breakfast tacos.Ben usually makes up a bunch of lip smacking cherizo and eggs.

Ole Bill
    RSanders you and me will be neighbors along with gator and maybe gator gar cause i just reserved 41 and sue i will update as i pick stuff up for mustards by the way great timing the 4th is my birthday and this is kind of a birthday present for me

NewCaneyFishingLady
    List of campers and their site #'s so far:

29 - greyloon
    32 - rddempc
    35 - saundecw
    37 - Ironman, Ms Pawpop, NCFL
    41 - Ole Bill, Gator
    42 - RIP-N-LIP
    44 - mj1956
    46 - Magnolia
    Last edited by NewCaneyFishingLady; 03-19-2008 at 09:15 AM.

greyloon
    Ben, I've a good idea what you mean. Don't know how old you are, but I'll be there before I know it. What I do and guess you do is just plow on through and get it done. On those days it looks impossible, I pray a bit. Sometimes, it even gets better. Over all, its great having Drake around and I'd miss him if he weren't here. But, it would help if his dad would finally settle down and become more involved with his life.

If things work out, I may try to bring Drake. He'd be thrilled to be able to ride in a "real" boat instead of Poppa's canoe.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Shucks I am just a blessed man !!De Warden takes up the slack when I am at work or fishing......I would not have it any other way but am glad i only got 1 grandson!!
    I am 60 yrs young and am loving my senior roll