Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posting pictures

some of us are to busy catching fish and some of us are to busy wading water cuz or boat sank or a big ole gator bot dun had enought of a loud mouth #@!$#$%$# and dun throwed him in the water.
    truth is i need to take more pictures but every time i do theres this big fat guy in it its rubbing off on ben cause everytime he and me goes that fat guys in the pictures too i got to buy a better cameria and maybe he wont be there.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    G-Ben wrote:
    "Ask the attendent for an Argus digital that sells for $29 they sell like hort cakes and you must hold them still 4 10 seconds when u take a pic."

I called walmart and asked about this camera. She said they have some in, and the cost is about
    20.00$

Think I'll stop by today and check them out.

Thanks Ben for the info. .

Tom

i bought one weeks back for the boat good thing is you do not have to resize to post on this site

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Go with the $29 one I tried the 19 it stunk. The walmarts i tis Argus

What I meant was that Gator always 4 gets to take pics and algator mouth always overlaods parakeet **** bwahhahahahahhahah
    medulls soomn as Castnblast get his rigging on his boat will go try them but dang then you'll kill all the crappie in the lake I don't know about all that :cry: :P hehehehhehheehhe

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Ben you an Gator gotta quit fishin togather in the same boat. y'all beginnin to sound like each other.

O k u b rite mr Mudcat :lol: