Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept. Gathering

if cagle has the registration office open by then were we can reserve spots im for there this is really a nice park with good fishing close by i vote for sept 10,11,12th 2nd choice 17.16 19 but i am on call so may not be there but i have made enought let some of the others decide

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    yes soryy there jedt2 LHM is Lake Houston Marina.
    o k ya all go ahead to Lake Livingston and Conroe I'll fish Lake houston

whats wrong with conroe ben they got some excillent places to camp up there and nothing like fishing all day with a hot shower at nite

Besides all that LHM ain't that bad considering the lasr dump we had our last two gatherings :shock: Nothing is wrong with Conroe, gator ya all go ahead , I'll host one in Lake Hosuton someone else will have to do Conroe.I f I can catch fish in lake Houston, does not make much sense to drag myself to another lake :shock: :lol:
    That's all I am saying .

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    look at the overall picture, showers, concrete camper pads, custum tent sites, running water, free launch and access to one great fishing area.

come on ben you will like it up there i always got room for you in my boat brother

oh yea, electricty and security, on site.

You all go ahead count me out :roll:

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben
    I f I can catch fish in lake Houston, does not make much sense to drag myself to another lake
    That's all I am saying .

If we all thought that way I wouldn't have ever gotten to meet yall. I have to pass lake livingston and Lake conroe to get to lake Houston. Both of which have great reputations of catfish. But the thing is the willing to try new places have a scenery change and meet new people that have the same interest.
    Don't get me wrong I understand that you are organizing this outing and you want it to be at lake Houston and thats fine I will still go to the gathering
    But I can also say I have never had any jugs stolen from any other lake until I came to lake Houston.

Duck, i would really like to know exactly where your jugs where?
    Did you get those others going yet?

Here is my thoughts.
    I like lake houston, I have said many times why go anywhere else , when i got the best fishing right here in my back yard.
    Well this is whyI would go to cagle if it is there. friends, friends, more friends, and besides that, there is a hellofabigfishwaitinonmeupthere.