My son, me a friend and his son were all out on Lewisville Friday morning. We were in the groove with the sandies and catching one every cast. The fish went into a frenzie and started schooling on the surface. The only other boat in the area saw it and ran over to where they were blowing up on the surface, shut down his big motor right in the middle of them and chunked a great big anchor out.
Of course the fish scattered and we quit catching fish. I was a little peeved cause the kiddos were having such a good time. My son turns to me and says "Dad, that boat messed up our fishin didn't he?" I tell him yes and he says well that's just not right, don't they know we were fishing here and now they have messed it up for us?"

Anybody else ever had to deal with this type of moron? I wanted to use a few choice words out loud at them fellers but figured I had better refrain from that since the kiddos were with us. Both kids were prettty upset with the other boat. Me and Steve just had to look at each other and bite our tongues.