Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sept muster 24,25,26

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    It don't matter how you spell it, it is still str???in. yep got some response tho, thanks, just wanted to be sure that we gonna have it, i'll make up the plans again for the contest, .

JEDT@, i work 45hours a week, like everyone else and also make about 50 juggs a week, 'but still have time for my computer.
    You gotta do the good things too. oh! i also fish almost every saturday. ya gotta love it.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    84 hrs a week in front of 3 computers , fighting fires, doing confined space rescue, haw, no time to fish

Well the D.O.T. says I work 14hrs a day 70 hrs a week but I still aint figured that one out even in the new rules. When I run hard I'm up a 1-2am and usually back around 3-4pm(so the rules say)lol. Been doing that the last 2 wks finally got a break today. You're right gator no vacation and no sick leave cause I'm self employed. But I know I will be taking off Sept. 24,25,26. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Self employed, I can see why you ain't got computer time. I used to be self employed and always on the go never time for the fun stuff.

well i will meet you there oh yeah im the big guy im really nice except when bens around i just love to see him float

See what I mean. Left the house yesterday 2am. Delivered in Conroe 8am. Called me on my way back to Bremond told me to load at Jewett to Dallas load. Got to Dallas told me to deliver at same place this morning again plus one more load in that area. Whew I'm glad the second one cancelled. It's just the busy season for me right now, beause of all the rain we had everybody is playing catchup. :roll:

It will probably slow down to 1 load a day soon. once winter hits with the rain a lot of time off then.

Yep seems like you work harder when it's your own that you have to take care of.

I'll be in Cagle though.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Jedt2; I love to fish in the winter so just give me a call.
    Now Gator you see i was gonna be nice to you, :x I found a tube to pull you around the Lake like you like but now i gonna tell uncle Harry I won't be needin that tractor inner tube after all just fer all that meaness u bin spreadin, besides that it would probably be too small fer you :P :P
    All kidding aside I will be there on sat , may not fish but i will be there to share my adventures with freinds and all.

Yeah I don't mind the winter either. The only thing that bothers me is lightning which is why I don't fish then when I really have an opportunity.