Thread: new pics

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

new pics

this is the salt water board, worked ok for me let me check your permissions make sure you did not get changed.

You checked out good TWT it maybe your pics they need to be 500 pixtels or less ..

Thin Water Tracker
    Did you change the way pictures can be posted Do you have to post them to the web somewhere for the (IMG) to work be fore there was a Box on the bottom to use to insert your pictures. that has changed

Go to Attachment posting control panel, do yo usee it?? Under options click on add attachment, add attachment then click on browse will take you to you photo galllery
    Makae sure attach is jpg

Thin Water Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben
    Go to Attachment posting control panel, do yo usee it?? Under options click on add attachment, add attachment then click on browse will take you to you photo galllery
    Makae sure attach is jpg
    No I don't see it ever since the form was replaced with the back up it isn't showing up when I try to add a new Topic or Post a reply. some thing is a miss here.

bare with us do ndonnie is our new on mstagff guru and he or chery lwil lbe fixing this directky, donnie can you check on TWT also??

Thin Water Tracker
    I guess the panel your tslking about is the one that was at the bottom for adding attachments. That isn't showing up at the bottom of Post draft page like it was before the crash I had used it the day before the crash. I can't even find the photo galllery your talking about. I know about the sizing and can't even get to that point. I replyed to Donnie so Hopefully he can find out what happen to my profile if that if could be problem.

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

testing picture posting

this is just a test to see if i can upload an image...

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

another test of images...

still trying to figure out the ins and out of the board.

we'll see if this goes thru

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I posted a few pictures today you can use villagephotos.com as a free online storage site, they also give you a link to the picture that you can post.

When making your post click the image tab and then past the link from villagephotos.com after the image tag and it should work. only paste the following part of the tag from village photos.com or it wont display properly. I have listed an example below.

The link you will want to select from villagephotos.com is listed under ( img url and tools ) this will be under each picture in your photo album. Once you click that link them select the EZBoard /EzCode option and you will see the following text displayed for your picture.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...athenscats.jpg

this should work. I posted the direct link to one of my pics so you can see what text to copy.

This is one of many free picture hosting sites around, it works pretty good.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain