Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IF YOU R HAVING TROUBLE

cherylrw

IF YOU R HAVING TROUBLE

IF YOU CANNOT REGISTER PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL
    Give me your user name and Ill put you on and you can sign in and change your password.Sorry for any inconvenience..It seems aol doesnt like our registration page.[/url]

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Cheryl, I just registered again and I connect thru AOL and this time everything went smoothly. No problems at all.

This page is too wwwwide for my computer screen, I have to move it over to read the post,
    I have wrap around on, print is as small as i can get it. this is the only board i have trouble with. Why, can you help?

cherylrw
    If it is set at 800 x 600 or higher then you should have no trouble.Under 800 x 600 makes the page large.

Cheryl, I sent you a personal message, but it did not look like it went thru. Let me know if you got a personal message from me today 4/11

thanks

obiewan

Wow, I thought I'd been denied access again. I liked to have never got logged in. Finally tricked it. See what happens when I go on vacation! I can't leave you guys alone for one week and all heck breaks loose. It's good to be back, though.
    rb

I have the same problem with this site and no others.
    jk

cherylrw
    what problem is that? We have to go thru EVERY PAGE again and rewrite things to fix the debug problem..sorry

The problem i am having is the forum is too wide and i can't read it without moving the screen back and forth, I am unable to dispaly the entire screen its too wide. this is the ony one that i have this problem with, but maybe its my settings.
    jk

Cheryl, quit frettin about it, you'd already drained yourself getting to where you were. Don't kill yourself again, everybody on here is patient. If they don't have time to wait, then don't waste time on them! You're gonna wind up burning yourself out on this site, then you will hate it, because it will too demanding, instead of just being fun. Take time for yourself.

rb