Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DOESNT GO IN BIOS

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Where'd the catfish come from?? weren't there the other dayand JK bee gone ta hotsprings ark. Funny how someone who hates our posts so much would come over here just to read them?? :? :? There must not be any thing going on where he came from or he would not come to this little site trying to terrorize us. Strange individual looking for some one to accept him!! :lol: :lol: :?

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    i don't know where the catfish picture came from, but thats my pal and barber, he trims my nasal hairs, Ricky Baker with some fish him and the dumbass talked about in the above post caught at Cedar Creek on 2/17. Believe it was 30 blues. Soon as I get my fleas go cart fired up and run around the donut a few times it will come back to me I'm sure, just my luck it ran out of gas at 1/2 a lap. Oh heck I got to pass this kidney stone, oh so nice back and it wasn't a record but I will try for one soon. this guy knows a lot about me he had his finger in my belt loop when we did a little time, I traded her off for a green bag of coffee and a Hershey bar when I left the Ellis.
    let him roll,
    jk

Greenbag at Ellis...

"She" does know what a punk is then,

probably not I just called him sissy boy.
    let him roll
    jk

You know there is alot of fine fishing around Ellis I i am afraid the trailing hounds would get my scent and start chasing me so i stay far away!! JK you wanna race i'll get my go cart, runs on nitro!!

Can't stand a yellow belly to try and use cheap words to overcome his lack of guts!

Thought you were trying to set me up there for a minute, Jackie.

All I see in the corner is quote.

rb

Cutbait thats all igot , is cheapwords and quote, brotherrrrrrrrr :lol: :lol:

Cutrate you know i would never attempt to set you up or pay you back for the times you have run out of gas and brung me in with the trolling motor, or made those swerves when i'm standing up.
    let him roll
    jk

Let's see...we came in on the trolling motor one time when I sheared a pin. ALL of the other times was in the biz! And it was YOU who always ran out of gas and YOU who hits the throttle and backs off while I'm standing...YOU ae the rascal. Sometimes it just ain't safe around this guy. Gotta love him.

Someone so eager and confident to cause a commotion on a board that was created by and for the people he attacks, should definitely reconsider his position. Coming back to justify his post, and admitting he couldn't even come up with it on his own was very entertaining as well. Furthermore, the reason you were able to register from the same computer is caused by a dynamic IP address, but it is obvious that you are very well versed on surfing the net and plagarizing other people's content, but not so knowledgeable about the technical aspects that allow you to do it.