Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DOESNT GO IN BIOS

cherylrw

ROBERT"JERRY"

JERRY...ROBERT..Maxx Menoz...WHOEVER YOU ARE... I simply want to say we all have humor here but some of us are considerate of others.Being humorous and attacking people are 2 different things...If you want to be a part of something and you want to use humor be SENSIBLE,The name calling,and vulgar things are not humorous at all.Now to answer your comment on the IP address since you and I know it was only banned til the board was killed and left with it...It can be banned TOTALLY .Which is how I knew immediatly that you were Jerry..I wanted you to answer my email because there are certain rules to having someone (permanently "banned" from the internet period....And I am assuming you found this out and that it why you were civil today..I thank you for that..However I ask you DO NOT USE THE SENSE OF HUMOR (DEGRADING,CURSING,OR ATTACKING of ANYONE on this board)If you do I will be forced to handle this situation in a manner that will effectively take care of you displaying your humor anywhere on the internet..I can be a VERY FRIENDLY PERSON OR I CAN NOT BE...THIS BOARD WAS MADE BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED OF "SOME PEOPLES HUMOR AND A WHOLE LOT OF ADMINS..IN FACT FOR YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR THE BOARD YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON IS NOT THIS ONE..THERE IS HOWEVER ONE OUT THERE YOU WILL FIT IN..MAY I SUGGEST YOU GO TO WEBCRAWLER.COM SEARCH ENGINE AND TYPE IN (catfishing, blue catfish,channel catfish, flathead catfishing, catfish pictures. )IF I AM CORRECT IT WILL BE BETWEEN THE 9TH AND 11TH ONE ON THE LIST! ... THE FOLKS THERE HAVE THE SAME HUMOR YOU DO.ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING MORE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS IN THIS POST AND PLEASE DONT FEEL IT NECCESARY TO COMMENT ON WHAT PEOPLE WILL BE SAYING HERE..I REALLY WOULD RATHER YOU GO JOIN THE OTHERS.BUT THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE TEST AND LETTING ME FIND OUT WHAT I HAD TO DO TO HANDLE THESE KIND OF SITUATIONS..I NEEDED TO KNOW THESE THINGS...PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Woops, I was wrong, thought it would take him 10 days to answer (after composing from a Websters w/spell check, no doubt) but cheers ya all, here he has done it in only 7 days!!!!! Sorry my friend about the spelling, however I have, for the last few years, had a judicial clerk handle my composistions, and only typing with one finger just gets forgetful at times. I think my bigest gripe with you is your ability to shroud yourself in the cloak of a coward, come foreward and quite possibly you will meet a few great and also open people.

Josh
    Mr. Jerry, Robert, Maxx .. whatever .. I have a good sense of humor too and I personally did not get offended but I think it is best to let mature people stay in mature places without a 'humorous' coming in and causing a big problem. If ya want to stick around, feel free to, I dont care. Oh and yeah, the new layout is pretty nice isn't it. Took me about 4 hours to get it fully placed but luckily I saved all the files just incase another hack occurs. I used that same insult from that website a while back, I thought it was pretty funny. Oh how old are you again? I'm 17! Dont you find it funny that you share the same maturity with 17 and younger?
    Well I guess I'll let you continue your wonderful life online, being humoruos and such. Have a great time!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    well hi!!

As much time as he has spent in here outght ta qualify fer renegade or moderator but maybe we better wait, most people don't understand that you need at least 4 mod s per forum, right away they think it is a clicque or somethin :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: g :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: r

cherylrw

HMM RENEGADE OR MOD

BIGGGGGG VOTE :lol:

Well I think he um he can be a wenegade ..aint quite got the kwalifications fur a mod so we gotta wait til he does.. :agrue:

AKLRIGHJTYYYYY THENNNNNNNNNN!!

Support this WebSite

Geeszeers squizeers , where's all the trashers and the bashers now, guess they went fishing,ugh?? Or maybe they are thinking about what was written by robert.
    You know what Rober did iwas totally unethical and down right dirty but he was very correct in his assumptions and declarations.
    This board has a great quanity of posts that provide alot of quality information. There is a few people that offer some very good points and information and then others that are just here for the ride , mostly the bashing and the trashing and that is alright.
    It takes folks from all walks and talks of life to make a forum interesting . Take for instance Jackie or Gentle Ben , somehow those two are always in some type of contraversy but it is always bondifided and educational. I don't beleive that Gentle Ben is as knowledgable as Jackie but they stick pretty close together and so do Hooker , Obie and a few others, too many to name. The main characters being Jackie and Ben, I have followd this two from the, can I say it ?? Yes the BOC. That board has a wealth of information , but their mods sucked , excuse my uneducated moment, they appeared to be as gods and even when they (Jackie and Ben) went to the TFF there was an unscheduled event there for a little bit but that was cleared up in short order by the webmaster god and I full understand that this folks own the website and that makes them as gods of that site.Which brings me to the next topic .
    The webmaster goddess, Cheryl, this ladyand yes I said Lady has got to be a god of some kind to take on this deployment. It is a full time job to try and coral this bunch of uneducated vigilate group of rascals and what i am trying to say ,( sorry am running short on time ) is WE need to support her and her family ,both financially, as well as spiritually, support HER with your prayers and supplications so there can continue to be this UNUSUAL site where even the BASHERS (jerry and Robert) can have an input. I hope I did not take up too much of this very valuable and intersting website space but I had to get this of my chest as I head out today there is no guarrantee that I will return so remember that with out this wonderful, loving and giving Lady and her family, you too, Josh, there would not be a place for you wild and crazy RENEGADES!!
    Love you all and hope to see you soon,Bud

But Paul we don't go and delete post just for the heck of it. we only answer to Cheryl, and she has very few rules. we have no desire to keep you or anyone else form reading or posting on here and anything they want to say will be accepted, i did not erase what you said about me, the truth of the matter is you are entitled to your opinion on here unlike your site where it would have come down the minute you or any moderator saw it. I could have deleted it but I know everyone doesn't like me, but as you have probably noticed I don't give a flying flip what others think of me, you included. I run your site down on here and other web sites as well. I feel its deserved for the way you treated the Texas Renegades, falls under the heading of hypocrite, because you was right in there kicking it just like we was. There was nothing in our posts but humor and good old **** talking fun. We all like and respect each other, very much. but none have any respect for you or the BOC. Its a good web site but in the event you think I need the site to catch catfish, you need a checkup form the neck up. Get real, I've forgot more about catching blue cat than you and all of you mods combined, know. Not bragging just facts. Why don't you just register under you name, and come on in and do your thing with us, you might even gain our respect.
    let him roll
    jk

JK,
    Again you command my respect.