Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DOESNT GO IN BIOS

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Respect

What is respect?? Does it come in a bottle, can you buy it ,give it away or can you grow it, what is respect , heard aa song abouts RESPECT one time> :lol: :lol: In the military they beat it onto you and out of you, Sir! Yes Sir!! :? :? :?

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Cayuga,
    Says:
    "It is a full time job to try and coral this bunch of uneducated vigilate group of rascals and what i am trying to say"

I just happen to have plenty of education and a somewhat high IQ, I just choose to act like a common ordinary person. I have never been pushed or conformed in life, work, or prison. I don't give a rats *** what anybody thinks of me or my outhouse ways. I have donated to this site, as others of the Texas Renegades have.
    I fish with preachers, cops, probation officers, company executives, and ordinary hard working people. I like and respect all of them, I treat people just like they treat me. I try not to start any ****, but a few years ago I would fight a circle saw and give it a couple of rounds head start. I have retained all that knowledge or lack of it but still can list Harry Hines, Samuels Blvd., and Industrial as former address of joints I hung out in. You probably know the type, they searched you at the door to see if you had a gun or knife and issued you one if you didn't, because you had no business in em without one.
    My life has changed, as I finally grew up after about 45 years of being an outlaw, character, or honky tonk hero. At the present I only wish to live in peace, fish as much as possible, and just enjoy life. You and everyone else in good shape so long as you don't mess with or try to run over my buddies, friends, and pals. I give no **** nor do I take any.
    By the way I graduated from Cayuga High School, in Cayuga, Texas in 1966, and then attended Henderson County Junior College, with the nick name of HiC JiC, before attending East Texas State, and University of Texas-Arlington.
    let him roll
    jk

He y jk don'y pay no never mind to yuga he is using wwwinsultmunger .com to write his stuff :lol: Cause he acn't write or read much less spell , he just knows what i tells him. Anyways can't we just ge talong, this voices in my hread keep atlking to m e and i think i'l ld owehat ghey say and go to bed bye..

He y jk don'y pay no never mind to yuga he is using wwwinsultmunger .com to write his stuff :lol: Cause he acn't write or read much less spell , he just knows what i tells him. Anyways can't we just ge talong, this voices in my hread keep atlking to m e and i think i'l ld owehat ghey say and go to bed bye..

Respect

Ben,
    It's just one of those things you either have or give, it is purely given and recieved.
    Belive me after serving in the Marine Corps/Army/Foreign Legion , both Enlisted and Commissioned, it can NOT be forced upon you, artificually, yes, but, not pure...

I now what you mean

Cayuga aka paul, after reading your post one more time it made me sad and got me all choke up, wish you was here to perform the hiney lick maneuver on me.
    Yep we got on TFF and Ben made a post in the wrong place and the moderator got on us with both feet, but the owner of the site who has a set of nads, unlike you saw the truth of the matter and booted the moderator. He kept all of us and we all lived happily ever after. Below is the email from the only good moderator you have, he sent this to me right after suspending Mike Holliday and me for 3 days but reinstated us in about 30 minutes. you was all out of pocket, unavailable and allowed things to be handled by your mods, yeah right, you just a chicken **** punk, now, then, and in the future. have you ever considered getting your ovaries removed and replaced with a set of gonads.
    Maybe note the number of times this thread has been viewed, you have told all your mods and *** kissing buddies to log in and read what those uneducated hillbillies, have posted and how bad you got them, and they all uptight. I look forward to your reply and will leave it up. I tell you how I feel about you so feel free to let me have it, not your *** everybody in town has violated that. Is that egg on your face, nope but bet i know what it is.
    let him roll
    jk

Subj: Re: Account status
    Date: 2/19/2003 11:20:08 AM Central Standard Time
    To: [email protected] THIS IS ME
    Sent from the Internet

As much as this pains me to admit it, I just so happen to agree with you guys. I saw nothing wrong with your thread, and had you given me the CHANCE to straighten this out, I more than likely could get it resolved to your satisfaction. When you mention lines drawn in the sand, getting your panties in a bunch, and getting off your *** or you will go, it surely makes it hard to try and defend you. If you have a grievance with the BOC, it should be handled in an email, instead of getting half the board inflamed over something that could've been resolved in a much more diplomatic way. So now I'm stuck with the position of suspending your account, and also pushing for this mistake to be rectified without looking like a complete horses ***. You're a hard headed SOB Jackie, and I say that because it takes one to know one. So whether you go or stay, that is your decision. But I will still try and get this fixed because I think it is the right thing to do. I'm a hard headed SOB too, or I'd a kept my nose out of this big stinking mess instead of trying to clean it up. And now I'm in deeper than anyone, on a subject I disagree with.
    Rat

Jackie now you think that Cayuga is Paul??Give me a break Cayuga said alot of nice things abou this baord and he even complemented you and some not so good about the BOC and their mods .I know you don't care what i stink but i think you getting paranoid , you think Paul had something to do with your boat trailer becoming disengaded from the mule??
    We might need to Baptize you in lake Houston and drown that demon that keeps tormenting you, that is why i was told people were baptized and listen to this , I Osamabentuna also neeeed to be baptized again!!!
    Chill out Cayuga is not Paul, get them drawers untangled take your me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: dicine and go to bed , Paul is no there!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul who? BOC is a bunch of dictators, and i do nto put anything past them, especially Paully boy. Anytime someone comes on this board and attacks anyone personally, Paul is the first person I would look at. After that you can move down the list of Paul's dictator MODS...BOC sucks, and while they are an older board and have more opinions there due to being an older board, they will never be a great board, because they are run by dictators that require you to have the same opinion as them.

As long as we keep attacking and accusing this people and others we will continue to have problems becasue they are getting the reaction they want.It could be some sick individual that doesn't even know us or Paul.
    Think we are getting ah little paranoid here we never know who the terrorists really are they all look like You and me, (<: :lol: