Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: DOESNT GO IN BIOS

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Ignore them and they will go away, lets concentrate on getting some members for this board, and get it rolling. You all are to smart to let them get to you, ...It is fun to read that bull sitt tho.hahaha
    mudcat

OH well, JERRY JERRY, Robert, you beat Ben and I, you got 348 hits compared to 213 hits for us, ain't it amazing how if you get a little controversy going everyone tunes in...kind of like when you get a gathering started up, you get lots of hits on that too...

Mud catt lay off i'm selling this bullshit for a dollar a bucket, bring your own bucket and cash on the barrell head.
    i get my jollie by telling the boc S&P to go ***** themselves. Can I use that word on here when I mean F*ck, the only thing missing is you. Take it to the limits.
    You know the best thing that ever happened to us is getting kicked off the boc, this one is a **** site better, and fits my retarted uneducated ***, ways to a tee.
    let him roll
    jk

i almost forgot but the only difference in our gathering and there's, the bocS&P is we catch fish and a lot of fish, eat good and have em about once a month, got two this month Houston and RC, no make it three got two at RC 15-17 and 24-28. man i hope all those dud-no fishing-*** kissin idiots dont join up over here.
    let him roll
    jk