Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good old Catfish boat Hospitality

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Good old Catfish boat Hospitality

more friendly folks met John Johnson he came back and wanted to buy some jugs , we gave him some jugs and took him out and demonstrated how they work, that Randy is a very hospital man, the Catfishboat, the Lord broke the mold after He made him , none other like him. Randy was having so much fun that he cancelled a guided trip he had setup for friday night. Truth is it was to rough fro safety , The next time we see this young man from Livingston he will be jugging and smiling from all the fish he is catching. Thank you Randy and Sharon for making this muster great.

This young man came by , he visited, we invited him for supper and he loved it, hey Randy that's Boy Gone Fishing!! We had a blast :shock:

WHO?? ME?? No it was Ben!!

Yeap another hungry man and no other than our friend and neighbor Mr Maki Auctioneer ,, he had his plate yet, he found a meal elsewhere .
    next to him was 9 lives.

Yeap, and we also had one of the Rangers come by and visit, Ranger James Scott .
    Thank you James for coming by!

Even got a hand shake from Ranger Scott,

Randy
    This was the best view the whole weekend, to be able to sit down at the campground with a big cup of coffe and see a view like this.
    Cagle /Lake Conroe Sunset

mrmakAUCTIONEER

travel to tangle

ever wonder what would happen if we were to travel a long way to fish and then get left on the bank raw jawin with everyone in 3-4 camps?
    this was a 13 inch fish left on a jug all night.
    I had a wonderfull time going from camp to camp, visiting with so many wonderfull folks, taking pics, and listining to so many new techniques.
    I was honored to ride in many differant boats and participate in multiple different methods, in the art of GOING FISHING.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

TROLLING 4 DRUM

ONE BOAT i was honored to fish in was with bruce, we had 9 out of 10 jugs up. bait gone, no fish on. bite was lite. SO lets try trolling with divers maybe we can pick up a sandbass , crappie, largemouth, er at least a drum. DRUM it is. that drum splashed , and thrashed all the way to the boat. the thrill of the hit was great in the reeling in phase, for a first time troller, just another method in GOING FISHING.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

WOW NICE PILE

WOW very nice pile. as I traveled around cagle some excited folks were tossing this nice catch off the boat on the ground.