Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IM SO D*MN MAD!!!!!!

cherylrw
    WELL I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TECH AND WHAT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOING TO CHECK OUT SOME MORE HOSTING SITES THIS IS REDICULOUS..

THEY WERE FIXING THEIR SERVER THEREFORE MY STUFF DIDNT GET BACKED UP AS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO (THAT BEING WHO'S FAULT?)

THEREFORE ALL MY STUFF IS DELETED LOST FOREVER..

DO THESE FOLKS REALLY THINK THAT PEOPLE SPEND ALL THIS TIME MAKING SITES (EXACTLY 1 MONTH I'VE SPENT) FOR IT TO BE WIPED OUT INSTANTLY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT SAVE IT SOMEWHERE BEFORE WORKING ON THEIR SERVER? I HAVE BEEN UP DAY AND NIGHT DOING THIS AND LOOK WHERE I GOT...

HE SAID IN THE LAST COUPLE DAYS THEY HAVE HAD THINGS HAPPENING TO IT,WELL YEAH I THINK SO ..PROBABLY THE SAME (FRIENDLY GUYS) THAT WAS MESSING AROUND IN THIS SITE..

OH MY I AM SOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!

NOW ALL MY MEMBERS HAVE TO REREGISTER
    AND WE LOST ALL THOSE POSTS...

IM HERE TO TELL YOU MURPHYS LAW HAS SET IN ,IN MY HOME THIS WEEK..

I AM BEING TESTED HERE AND I KNOW IT,SO IM TRYING REALLY HARD TO FIND SOME PATIENTS
    BECAUSE I HAVE REALLY LOST MINE..

RENEGADES I AM TRULY SORRY THIS HAPPENED AND I WILL BE UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO THINK OF SOME OF THE MISSING POST SO THEY CAN BE REPLACED..

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON THIS SITE ..IT IS GOING TO BE GOOD...I HAVE WORKED TOO HARD FOR IT NOT TO BE!!

Everything will be fine. Vindictive people who get a power high from hacking other people's hard work get what they deserve in the end. I just pray that it wasn't a certain someone, whom I will not mention...b/c if he hacked you, then I have it out for him even more.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    I agree, if it ws the one you are thinking of Catscratch, then his tiem will come. I also agree that he thinks he is invincible, or that his board is, and what comes around goes around. I do think he is capable, he is weak spined I found out.

If he thinks he got away with something,he's wrong. He's not as invisible as he thinks.The site is looking good,just a temporary setback.Cheryl my aol wouldnt let me log on, but i think its my problem.Lots of new info on here,going to ck out the campsites. 8) :evil: :twisted:

I thought she e said it was the server people that were updating and lost it??

I was of the understanding that a guest can't post?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

not a guest

I know whart she said but i am not a guest

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok guys I am back in and in full form, lets al ge tbehind Cheryl and help her push this obstruction out of the way!!

Ben I was referring to the post above mine the one that says guest!
    jk

cherylrw
    I belive I fixed that ...the announcement had been unmarked so thats how it happened now it is fixed