Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lake Houston Muster Oct 23rd 04

dpiper
    Here is a small map of the subdvision.
    http://www.chron.com/content/chronic...ta/l/lakeh.jpg

D. Piper

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    No, Jerry this park is on the east bank of Lake Houston, turn North at the East Lake houston parkway light and go to Cherry Valley turn left go to Sunny Glenn turn right go about 1/2 to 3/4 mile and the park is on the left.
    If you dn't have a boat just park outside the park and walk in, you can save your $2.00 guest pass :cry:
    Call me if you get lost 281 451 0559 and some one will go get you ..\Pleaase post what you will be bringing so we don't duplicate !!
    The boats may have to be walked off the trailers due to low lake level but we'll work it out just come on. I'll walk the boats off no problem

Check out dpipers map it is very clear where the park is thanks dpiper you da man!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    dpiper thats a good map! If someone can't find the park with it, they just don't won't to come. Thanks! Ok, I checked the pantry. Got two gallons of veggy oil, some of my secret spicy fish fry for y'all to try, two tables, wood for the pit. What else we need? O'yeah, I pick up some bread. You never know Ben might swallow a bone. Say Ben! seein how you live so close do you reckon the warden will let us use her kitchen sink to clean the fish? Tell her I'll bring my cutting board. Ha Ha just joking!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

choo choo man
    on this one day muster for 10/22,who is bring what?this will give each other something to go on.has what to bring.
    i'm bringing my fish fryer,oil,paper towels and a little table.
    might need another fish fryer

dpiper
    I'll be bringing some stuffed jalapenos, both cheese and saugage.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Got you covered on the fish fryer choo choo man.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Ok well I just got a offer to go fish out in the bay ..... Since I dont get to go that often Im gonna take it.. If for some reason have to come home early Ill stop by

I don't blame you jerry this no fish catching bunch of fishermen, will probably go to Catfish kitchen but wait a minute we had a few sneak out and do a little pre muster scouting and caught a few fish, DD put about 25 fish in the barrel about 1500 and then BigDave put some in the box as we came out so we may have enough for a fish fry and ohoh the choo choo man is out there setting jugs out tonight Randy is doing the "Muster Mambo" to bring the phish spirits down so lets go!!
    JUMPING jELLIE bEANS , Dang, Randy just called, dpiper and his crew will be here about midnight and get a jump on it wow it sounds like this guys can' t wait to get in the water!!

Even the little kids got into it, this is Bigdaves pride and joy and he loves to jug!!