Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Lake Houston Muster Oct 23rd 04

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    I just got back from Livingston is the reason I havn't posted sooner. Guy's and Gal's I wanted to say I enjoyed our mini outing very much. From reading the posts it looks like everyone else did too. GREAT!! It was a privlege to meet everyone and put faces with names. Can't wait to do it again!

Randy, That was Bass Pro Shops, Uncle Bucks Fish Batter original (spicy). There is also the Seasoned and Light n Krispy. All are very good but spicy is my favorite. You can get it from HEB or Bass Pro Shops.

I havn't mastered the techniqie of taking alot of pictures along with everything else going on at these musters, like Gentleben. But I got my eye on him! even when he is on the lake with choo choo man!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Man :shock: that ugly lookin hat or maybe it is the fatman under it
    Thanks again Bigdave , you were one busy fellow !!! next one in novemeber ,watch your calender!!
    Top photo aee lef tto right Ronnie Piper , in the middle Big Dave and on the right is mr John Russ, Bottom phote is Sylvia, aka Mrs Choo Chooman , she was in charge of the kitchen and did a great job, thank you Sylvia!!

Hey dad what da ya say when the big guy puts the knife down we jump him and take his fish, :lol: :shock: Steven and John Russ Bigdave in the front :lol: :lol:
    Second photo Dpipers Toony

Bottom photo, Big dave doing the "Muster Mambo"

medulla762
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAVE
    I...even when he is on the lake...

Ben spends more time IN THE LAKE than he does on the lake...bwwwaaahahahaha...

Glad yall had a good time.

I sure will be glad when my schedule fits a muster, its been too long!

Dulla, You tell us when you gonna be off and we'll try to work it out!!
    This out to get you in the mood!!!
    This is Blake our very own TxCastnblast with a few nice crappie; the picture tells the story, no need to brag.
    Rght now he is probably slinging arrows like a wild commanche indian st them poor little deer.

medulla762
    You aint right Ben. That's not playing fair...hahaha...

Randy
    And these two juggers on the last jug run.

BigDave here is that ULTRA SEASONING

That's an ole pic just pickin on you Medulla, you don't find them like that very often, that was Choo Choo man and Steven Russ

choo choo man
    well,iv'e been bussy since the mini muster cleaning fish for two days and working.my wife and i really enjoyed it,even if it rained for a while and the wind blew so hard that everone was hanging on to the canopy to keep it from blowing away.i enjoyed meeting everone there:dpiper and all of your gang,bigdave and you son,don diago and thanks for the fish,randy and sharon.special thanks for gloria and my wife sylvia for doing the cooking,kp duty.and last but not least,gentleben for getting it together.sorry if i missed anyone,but to everone it was a great time and cann't wait till the next one.

Zeke showed upo to help break camp we apprecite him!!