Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dec 17 &18 Mini Muster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Dec 17 &18 Mini Muster

Ok guys it is that time again we will be planning for the next Muster on Lake Houston . Sign up wh owill be there and what ya bringing, members only please.

Randy
    I will be there for the Dec. Mini Muster,
    I was hoping to have the cook shack done, but to be honest I haven't even started on it.

To keep from driving back and forth with the boat, I might just camp out in your yard........ ha ha ha

I will bring some sodas,
    coffee
    Cups
    potatoes
    and stink bait
    to start............

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    What a bummer... December 4th is my anniversary, so you know I have to be with the wife that day. I'll take that Friday off and can hang out at the lake all day... but Saturday is a no...no for me. I'll get with you before then and see what is still needed to bring. So count me in for Friday.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

dpiper
    Wifes are encouraged to come. We need someone to tell us how we are doing it wrong.

Just kidding.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I will check my schedule and see if i will be able to make it. I will post again when i see if any plans have been made by my wife, if not i will try and make it. It will be nice to finally meet everyone in person.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    Well great...Mark comes in the weekend after that so maybe we can plan a day out or something when he gets here..He says he is going back Jan 3rd but Im trying to get him to just stay here..LOL

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Dang well how would the 17&18 of dec work out so you and Mark could come down I think we are flexy ??How about guys ALgonzo would make it also.
    piper don' t worry the Warden will be there :shock: had to look back make wure she weren;t watching :lol: 8)

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    17th and 18th sounds much better for me. I'll be able to make it both days.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    If the dates are switched I should still be able to stop by as well and meet everyone.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

dpiper
    I'll be there. I'll bring my wife so that I'll know what to do.

GB, if she's not a member can she still come?

DP