Ok you guys out there that know a little pluming. I have a problem small but it’s getting to me because I can’t figure it out. I put washer-less faucet in one of my tubs a few years back. I’ve changed the valves a few times but this time it did stop the leak. SO I got a new set but for the life of me I can figure out how to get those suckers out. I’ve been to Lowes and Home depot. I come to find out I know more about them than most people they have working the pluming areas. I’ve tried using needles nose and just about every thing I have that grab and all I’m doing is ***** up what I have because I just can’t get a good hold on it. I’ve asked it there a tool or a trick just about everyone I happen to get into conversation with but still haven’t found someone that can lead me down the path I need to be on to get the boss off my case. She doesn’t miss a chance to tell me about it.
I’m just about to the point of ripping the whole works out of the wall. If someone knows something that will make her happy it sure would be a great help and give me a little more sleep than I’m getting now.