Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW BOARD

Josh
    ^ when you click the ball on the middle (your mouse doesn't have it) it's so you can scroll faster down the screen. It does that to mine too. And I must say, it does slow me down 2...

TexasLeadHead, I understand you don't like this (i'm not a big fan of it myself) but this was a request for the forum. It does not come with the forum and can be taken off at any point in time, given that everyone comes to an agreement to do so.

cherylrw
    I knew it was u that got my mouse LOL it slows u down because u feel u cant look at things as fast?

Josh
    ^I bought my own mouse at radioshack for like 5-10 bucks lol. But yea, it's a big slow down..

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    I can get used to this one if I need to but I liked the idea of the scrolling index in the V-Board of the most active posts. I don't have lots of play time and that kept me up to date quickly on what's happening around here. I never used the chat and rarely used the message box at top.
    I choose the V-Board only for that reason.
    thanks for the hard work.
    watching the skies...

Nine Lives
    Withholding my vote simply because I've been soo busy with hunting season, and the Holiday season, that I didn't get a chance to check out the V board for comparison. Also, to top it off, my Internet connection has been intermittent.

Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW
    I can get used to this one if I need to but I liked the idea of the scrolling index in the V-Board of the most active posts. I don't have lots of play time and that kept me up to date quickly on what's happening around here. I never used the chat and rarely used the message box at top.
    I choose the V-Board only for that reason.
    thanks for the hard work.
    The recent posts can easily be moved to the index as well if desired. I'm working on a chat (although u rarely used it ) and we already have a shoutbox on the portal.

Another thing, I was annoyed by the "no right clicks" myself. So I found another little piece of code to block from people copying the stuff, but allowing us to freely scroll down the page again. Now understand, this is not a "solution" to the problem, there are still ways around this. I ask you to understand this in the case that someone DOES get around it.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    JOSH
    SCROLLING WORKS NOW. THANKS FOR FINDING A WORK AROUND. COPY AND PASTE DOES NOT WORK. SO THIS MEETS OTHERS REQUIREMENTS. THANKS AGAIN.
    "LET THE LEAD FLY!"

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I FOUND AWAY AROUND THE COPY AND PASTE. IF I CAN FIND A HACK ON MY FIRST TRY OTHERS WILL TO. SEE TEXT BELOW. JUST A SMALL SAMPLE. HINT HTML CODE.

<br />
    TexasLeadHead, I understand you don't like this (i'm not a big fan of it mysel
    "LET THE LEAD FLY!"

Josh
    lol yes Texas, i know MANY work arounds myself. But I don't have a good solution to this problem yet. I'm still searching. Plz check your PM's.

Nine Lives
    Thanks for enabling right-click. I prefer to navigate by right-click, then "open in new window". Saves a whole lot of steps using the browser "back" button.