Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: NEW BOARD

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. IT IS A PAIN TO DIG AROUND AND FIND NEW POSTS. THE TRICK I FOUND THAT WORKS MOST OF THE TIME IS TO CLICK ON LATEST POST BEFORE THE SCREEN LOADS ALL THE WAY.
    "LET THE LEAD FLY!"

cherylrw
    Im not sure whats going on its been acting strange for me too.

Nine Lives
    Just asking,
    Why's the Shoutbox so small?
    Can I re-configure my browser so that it will be larger?

Thanx

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I am glad i am not the only one having difficulties!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    The shoutbox is a little small, makes it difficult to read larger posts without having to scroll back and forth.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

cherylrw
    WILL CHECK IT OUT WITH JOSH

The easiest way to see all the new posts is to check on New Posts and refresh it ever so often, it will display the latest posts.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    The one thing that sucks about the new posts is that if you login, click on new posts, and then close out of the website. When you come back and click on new posts, it says 0. Many times I've had to click on Search and type in "*" into the search string and click on search, which will pull up every post in Descending order, which displays all of the recent topics. It would be nice to have a Recent Topics page on the top of the page, similar to the New Posts one, and allows the user to specify how many to display per window (Set default to 25 or something), regardless if it is new since your last visit or not. Just my 2 cents.
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

I have had to do the same thing Algonzo, but I am able to stay online while at work and check very often so it doesnt affect me as much, but the idea of a recall page for the 25 most recent posts is a great idea it would make it very easy to find the new posts if you had to close out and wee seeing ( 0 ) for new posts.
    -Mark Twain

dpiper
    I'm curious. Now that we have been using this board for a couple months what do ya'll think about it now? :?: