Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567

Thread: NEW BOARD

Larry G
    I'm here aren't I? It's great! :!:

Thin Water Tracker
    I ok The one they tried a few days had a better chat room but no is ever thir so I guess that doesn't matter. Over all it a good one.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    It good overall, a few quirks here and there, but if we are all still here posting it must be alright.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    With it's little problems here and there, I like this board WAY better than the last one I was at. :twisted:
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    It ain't perfect and neither am I. But we go together like salt and pepper. A little here and a little there suits my tastes just fine.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I think it has worked well overall, a few problems here and there, but overall I think everyone is happy with the board.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain